Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sensual summer, sheffield  (Read 3175 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7459662) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Doyle]

Offline soppyget

External Link/Members Only

Fancied a quick blowy and that's what summer happily delivered. 

Comms

Contacted the knocking shop she works from to see if she was working then did the rest using the number given on her awank profile.  Very straight forward and easily sorted.

Accommodation

Knocking shop that's well reported on here.  Easy to find, free car park at the back so reasonably discreet access, and the room was clean and fit for purpose.

Summer

Tall and leggy, the pics on her profile are a good representation of her build.  Facially I would say a 4/10 (like I'm any better!!).  She has a slight speech impediment so I had to ask her to repeat what she'd said a couple of times.  Maybe that matters to some, but it didn't to me.  Summer is a lovely lady who's good to talk to and delivers a service that's great vfm and left me satisfied.

The action

I paid £25 for owo which included cim.  We both kitted off for this so I had a decent feel at her tits (natural) but she was positioned away from me so no fingering.  I expect she would have been fine had I asked though.   We kissed briefly (lfk) first and there was a slight taste of smoking.  Blow job was good,  she caught the lot in her mouth then spat into the bin.  One happy punter.

On talking with summer while getting dressed she said all the other girls there charge £35 for the same service.  You can't fault the vfm summer offers here though.

Return?  Yeah why not. 
Recommend?  The fire place and fire analogy applies here so if you rank vfm and a decent service higher than the view, I don't think you'll go far wrong.

Offline Paul Shanahan

Thanks for the review. She's gone on my list!

Offline soppyget

You're welcome mate.  Enjoy  :hi: