Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sensual Sara xxx Beeston Leeds.  (Read 3901 times)

Offline Bum Lovin Criminal

Been to seen this one a few times and can say hand on heart she's a really sweet  and genuine Girl in Character and Personality......(for a Rom!)

https://External Link/Members Only

Based in Beeston, not far off Tempest Road, parking everywhere, but hey, this is Beeston! (payor).  Not very discreet in daylight hours, Okay after dark!

Yeah, her menu is rather limited but she will SOYF, DT, with, and 69 you then give you a nice Massage and chat after.  No kissing!

£80 paid, stripped off in seconds and on the bed, she joins me and we roll around and play talking playful dirty shit to each other and giggling.

I'm kissing all her bits from ears, neck all the way down town where I lap away lovingly till she blows....  Her face is a picture.. :D

She recovers then it's on with the Connie for a nice, (not amazing) BJ with DT she scooches up and sits on my face and gyrates, a lovely touch I thought.

In 69 I try to go for her second blow but she's still too sensitive so hops on in RCG then CG.  Like I said, a limited menu but a good fuck in MISH where I blow

like Vesuvius sucking those enhanced Baps before rolling off satisfied....thinking 'well, I'm going home happy tonight!'

Return? Yes, I would return again and again as she's a sweet chick and nice to talk to.... before sitting and suffocating you with her box.. :lol:

No picture as is customary on my reviews as I'm respecting her wish for privacy but her other profiles are still on the web everywhere. 

So if tempted but not sure about her looks then there's a link to an old one....   https://External Link/Members Only

Offline tb_999

Thanks BLC. Nice to see a review of a genuine Vivastreet profile. 90% look to be fake these days.

80 - 90%  fake sounds about right for 'Beaverstreet' profiles, most of the Thais and Brazilians are generally real though...(in my experience).. :hi:

Offline Leodis41

Shame her page has gone already.  :unknown:

Offline Mr Sharlto

Shame her page has gone already.  :unknown:
The VS link works fine when I click on it.

BLC - was it £80 for an hour?

Yep!  Everything is covered.   Once stole a kiss from her and she kidney punched me Mayweather would have been proud of.. :D   A really sweet girl!