Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Scarcity of Active/Well Reviewed SP’s in Edinburgh  (Read 1369 times)

Offline rags2691

Hello,

I’ve got a business trip coming and will be headed to Edinburgh for a month very soon. Been scouting the reviews section for SP’s with ‘positive’ reviews. There are very few genuinely positive ones. Some/most of them are either not active anymore or not available for the time being.

Any recommendations from people massively appreciated. Apologies if this should be posted elsewhere. I’m new and this is my first post.

Offline Name Not Found

The positive reviews are the recommendations.

That's kinda how it works  :unknown:

Online mills_and_bhuna

Why not go to a sauna.
You're in a city away from home.
So unlikely to bump into someone you know on the way in or out.
Or check AW for the Edinburgh area and cross check reviews for any that you like the look of.
You can narrow your search by age or dress size (with the usual scepticism of course).

Offline Jayf

I'd recommend carols sauna on Easter Road, place is a dump but never had a bad punt in there yet. I've given up trying to get bookings through aw, as no one seems to respond these days.

Offline Scottychap

Hello,

I’ve got a business trip coming and will be headed to Edinburgh for a month very soon. Been scouting the reviews section for SP’s with ‘positive’ reviews. There are very few genuinely positive ones. Some/most of them are either not active anymore or not available for the time being.

Any recommendations from people massively appreciated. Apologies if this should be posted elsewhere. I’m new and this is my first post.

Depends what you want really and how long for.

Lilywhite is an excellent punt, but won’t do more than 45min for an incall these days. If it’s a business trip and you’re in a hotel I think she does 1h+ for outcalls.

Insatiable Sophie and Sweet Petite/Nicole are the other two come to mind. Excellent service from both.

All three of these have been working at least ten years and have good reps, but only work limited days since the pandemic so you’ll need to be organised and book ahead.