Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Scottish Lisa - Glasgow  (Read 2614 times)

Offline Abdhal

Seen this profile today.
Anyone have any idea who she is.  :unknown:
Says she has had a long break from the scene.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Online Name Not Found

Difficult to tell from her limited profile and one photo, certainly doesn't ring any bells, but she does look nice (from behind). Think I'll wait until she's added the promised 'details' and, hopefully, more photos.

Thanks for the heads-up though  :thumbs-up:

Offline Abdhal

Cheers.  :drinks:
I'm in to minds myself.
When first seen the profile, that 1 photo wasn't there.
She looks very petite.
Maybe it could be me that TOFTT.  :hi:

Offline Courtney

….body reminds me of Sexy Tiffany, but she didn’t do anal or CIM if I remember.

Offline Falkirk GND

Oh please God let it be her! She was a great wee shag!!  :wacko:

Although there’ll be a queue all the way to Inverness if it is! She was very popular, if I recall correctly?

Offline Courtney

Oh please God let it be her! She was a great wee shag!!  :wacko:

Although there’ll be a queue all the way to Inverness if it is! She was very popular, if I recall correctly?

She was, but tricky to get a hold of.

…I don’t think it is her TBH. There was another “ex-lap dancer” that had some regular reviews a while back and then seemed to disappear …can’t remember what her name was.

Offline Lilywhite

• Service Provider

Alas, not her. She (Tif) gave me permission to say this.

Offline Courtney

Alas, not her. She (Tif) gave me permission to say this.

….what the actual #%?! …where have you been hiding Lily? :D :P :rose:

Is she still on the go? What is she doing reading the forum?  :D :wackogirl:

Offline Lilywhite

• Service Provider
….what the actual #%?! …where have you been hiding Lily? :D :P :rose:

Is she still on the go? What is she doing reading the forum?  :D :wackogirl:

Ok she is not, and she is not working. We are still pals so I asked her if it was her after reading. (She gave me permission to say this!) I recognise Tiff's body well, so I was very sure it wasn't her when you asked.

Offline Courtney

Ok she is not, and she is not working. We are still pals so I asked her if it was her after reading. (She gave me permission to say this!) I recognise Tiff's body well, so I was very sure it wasn't her when you asked.

…yeah I’m sure it wasn’t either …once I put my glasses on. :D :wacko: :cool:

That’s nice, pass on my best wishes and tell her we all still love her.  :angelgirl: :lol: :D

Offline Lilywhite

• Service Provider
…yeah I’m sure it wasn’t either …once I put my glasses on. :D :wacko: :cool:

That’s nice, pass on my best wishes and tell her we all still love her.  :angelgirl: :lol: :D

I'll be sure to tell her, but I am sure she already knows (in my top 3 hottest women I've seen in person! also with a stellar personality!).

Offline Courtney

I'll be sure to tell her, but I am sure she already knows (in my top 3 hottest women I've seen in person! also with a stellar personality!).

…curious about the “other 2” now.  ;)

Offline Lilywhite

• Service Provider
…curious about the “other 2” now.  ;)

One working girl (not sure if she's still about, so won't link) other was Gillian Anderson. I don't think Gillian is a WG. Unfortunately.

Anyway I am sorry for hijacking. It's not Tiff.

Offline Courtney

One working girl (not sure if she's still about, so won't link) other was Gillian Anderson. I don't think Gillian is a WG. Unfortunately.

…I think I punted a Gillian years ago …can’t remember  :wacko: :crazy:

It’s alright Lily, thanks for confirming it’s definitely not Tiffany.  :hi:

Offline solway

Ha so not no. 1  oh god she was was fantastic in my books.I really nice girl I would have loved to have a drink with. Fun,always happy just a nice girl.

Offline solway

This one is too skinny for Tiff.

Offline solway

Kinda liked you from afar Lily ,
I did meet the famous Heidi from Blair Street sauna ONCE - again like Tiff really down to earth nice Scottish girl.
Sorry just that Edinburgh connection - although I'm not from there.

Offline Courtney

….gone. She didn’t come back for long did she?  :wackogirl: :unknown:

Offline T-jock20

I would spend good money to have another night with her.
One of the loveliest gals ever and so pretty!

Offline mrwhite

You and Tiff..... probably the best threesome I ever had.... ah! good times.

If you can persuade her back......  ;)