Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fortune - Diva, A true goddess!  (Read 1512 times)

Offline rd1447

Link: External Link/Members Only

Communication:

all was handled swiftly by the agency; diva. Can’t be faulted at all, seamless communication.

Services:

dfk, owo, sex (protected)

Physical Appearance:

Very attractive, long black silky hair with a bum to die for. Videos & selfies on her profile very representative of what you will get. Face 8/10, body 9/10. Her looks have also been commented on previously which all state she is stunning!

Price:

£250 1 hour 30 mins, Incall

Date:

3rd January 2021. Start the year the only way you should. Also seen fortune 4 times in space of 2 weeks before Christmas. Was only right I now post a conclusive review.

Review:

Flat in Bayswater. Visited her as previously stated so location was not new to me.

Standard procedure fortune was hiding behind the door and was wearing lingerie as requested. My god her ass really does look great when walking behind her 🥵

Once in and paperwork sorted, greeted with a rather pleasantly long kiss and how she missed me over Christmas then we briefly spoke about how each other’s festivities were and plans for the year ahead.

After all the small talk, the action began. She teased by grinding up and down whispering how she wants to feel ‘little man’ inside.. quiet naughty I must say. She then proceeded to take off the rather limiting fabrics that was preventing this 😉. After the so called ‘little man’ was exposed she asked whether I would prefer owo or ow; opting for ow, she then began to tease the head before finally taking it all in... a view all must witness!!

As she worked her magic I couldn’t help but not ask her to sit on top of me which she happily did.. my god this is my weak point the way fortune grinds and moves is beyond something magical! After a while of grinding I decided for my first pop I wanted to smash fortune from behind seeing that ass is doggy only some can dream off well that’s if you don’t decide to see it for yourself! Pounded in doggy and finished in the bag for round 1.

Round 1 complete... we continued the small talk before she got me hard again.

Onto round 2, opted for more of the loving sex rather than the fast pounding. We explored one another rather passionately and action was carried out in multiple positions.

Round 2 had the similar ending of round 1 which was me finishing in the bag.

Kissing throughout changing it from lfk to real deep dfk!

We cleaned up and had a cheeky long dfk to finish it off. Got ready and made my way home!

Would I return? Hell yes! Fortune is something rather magical yet special given the price. You won’t find anything better!!!
« Last Edit: January 03, 2021, 04:28:46 pm by rd1447 »
Banned reason: Diva tout
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Liverpool

3 reviews in 4 years and this a rebuttal to a negative review of your beloved WG.  :thumbsdown:

Offline smiths

Link: External Link/Members Only

Communication:

all was handled swiftly by the agency; diva. Can’t be faulted at all, seamless communication.

Services:

dfk, owo, sex (protected)

Physical Appearance:

Very attractive, long black silky hair with a bum to die for. Videos & selfies on her profile very representative of what you will get. Face 8/10, body 9/10. Her looks have also been commented on previously which all state she is stunning!

Price:

£250 1 hour 30 mins, Incall

Date:

3rd January 2021. Start the year the only way you should. Also seen fortune 4 times in space of 2 weeks before Christmas. Was only right I now post a conclusive review.

Review:

Flat in Bayswater. Visited her as previously stated so location was not new to me.

Standard procedure fortune was hiding behind the door and was wearing lingerie as requested. My god her ass really does look great when walking behind her 🥵

Once in and paperwork sorted, greeted with a rather pleasantly long kiss and how she missed me over Christmas then we briefly spoke about how each other’s festivities were and plans for the year ahead.

After all the small talk, the action began. She teased by grinding up and down whispering how she wants to feel ‘little man’ inside.. quiet naughty I must say. She then proceeded to take off the rather limiting fabrics that was preventing this 😉. After the so called ‘little man’ was exposed she asked whether I would prefer owo or ow; opting for ow, she then began to tease the head before finally taking it all in... a view all must witness!!

As she worked her magic I couldn’t help but not ask her to sit on top of me which she happily did.. my god this is my weak point the way fortune grinds and moves is beyond something magical! After a while of grinding I decided for my first pop I wanted to smash fortune from behind seeing that ass is doggy only some can dream off well that’s if you don’t decide to see it for yourself! Pounded in doggy and finished in the bag for round 1.

Round 1 complete... we continued the small talk before she got me hard again.

Onto round 2, opted for more of the loving sex rather than the fast pounding. We explored one another rather passionately and action was carried out in multiple positions.

Round 2 had the similar ending of round 1 which was me finishing in the bag.

Kissing throughout changing it from lfk to real deep dfk!

We cleaned up and had a cheeky long dfk to finish it off. Got ready and made my way home!

Would I return? Hell yes! Fortune is something rather magical yet special given the price. You won’t find anything better!!!

How convenient. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: You just happen to positively review this WG after posting on a negative review of this WG on the same day. :rolleyes: And you said perhaps the reviewer had bad energy. :rolleyes: I smell a very fishy smell, you must think I am as thick as pig shit. 1st review for 18 months as well I see. :rolleyes:

Offline rd1447

Nothing to do what it being a rebuttal, last year saw many but they are well received on this platform as it is not much to comment on. I am only expressing what I received during our meetings. Fortune is amazing hence my review.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2021, 05:32:03 pm by rd1447 »

Offline smiths

Nothing to do what it being a rebuttal, last year saw many but they are well received on this platform as it is not much to comment on. I am only expressing what I received during our meetings. Fortune is amazing hence my review.

Yeah I bet, :rolleyes: jeez talk about being taken for a brain dead moron, I am not one and know well dodgy when I see it on here, and this is really dodgy in my book. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Offline rd1447

Yeah I bet, :rolleyes: jeez talk about being taken for a brain dead moron, I am not one and know well dodgy when I see it on here, and this is really dodgy in my book. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Under my reviews everyone calls them ‘dodgy’ yet they be different each time. Please explain this whole ‘dodgy’ review. I just believe everyone should be well represented.. I do apologise if my reviews are well structured 🤷‍♂️

Offline smiths

Under my reviews everyone calls them ‘dodgy’ yet they be different each time. Please explain this whole ‘dodgy’ review. I just believe everyone should be well represented.. I do apologise if my reviews are well structured 🤷‍♂️

I don't need to explain anything to the likes of you. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline rd1447

I don't need to explain anything to the likes of you. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

At the end of the day she been nothing but great! As many others have posted before these flaky negatives came on here.

More reviews to follow!

Offline Payyourwaymate

This review seems a bit touty you know.

Offline rd1447

This review seems a bit touty you know.

As I mentioned before, under all my reviews I have “tout” thrown but this is my own! As said I will post more reviews

Offline Liverpool

As I mentioned before, under all my reviews I have “tout” thrown but this is my own! As said I will post more reviews

2 of your reviews actually. Perhaps it's the sheer fluffy way your write?

As for more reviews, it's taken you 4 years to write 3. I won't be holding my breath.

Offline rd1447

2 of your reviews actually. Perhaps it's the sheer fluffy way your write?

As for more reviews, it's taken you 4 years to write 3. I won't be holding my breath.

Perhaps it could be the style of writing. But given each girl been different but each review as fluffy I think it has to do with the way I write.

Offline Payyourwaymate

Perhaps it could be the style of writing. But given each girl been different but each review as fluffy I think it has to do with the way I write.

Sorry to say but I'm going to be honest. I don't believe your review.

Offline rd1447

Ok but this is my experience and a very honest one to say the least! If not can always see for yourself! Enjoy

Offline Marcom1lano

Each persons perception is personal and what is good for one may not be good for another.
That said, the timing of the review is questionable.

I have Fortune on my short list but this review actually puts her off the short list and something seems not right. This is my perception... but seeing as everyone is being honest and super honest...  :angelgirl: :angelgirl:

Hence a good dead has at least worked in the contrary for me

Offline rd1447

Each persons perception is personal and what is good for one may not be good for another.
That said, the timing of the review is questionable.

I have Fortune on my short list but this review actually puts her off the short list and something seems not right. This is my perception... but seeing as everyone is being honest and super honest...  :angelgirl: :angelgirl:

Hence a good dead has at least worked in the contrary for me

I mean the timing isn’t of the essence here, I mean yes you can question the timing and all but the main body still counts fortune is a real gem hence starting my year correctly!

Offline Jeffe

I mean the timing isn’t of the essence here, I mean yes you can question the timing and all but the main body still counts fortune is a real gem hence starting my year correctly!

What raises a question for me is you’ve seen her 4x in the last 2 weeks but she still needs to ask you owo or ow  :unknown:

Offline Malvolio

At the end of the day she been nothing but great! As many others have posted before these flaky negatives came on here.

More reviews to follow!

She wasn't great when I punted her - see my review.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=283370.0

Offline rd1447

What raises a question for me is you’ve seen her 4x in the last 2 weeks but she still needs to ask you owo or ow  :unknown:

Just the way it is.. many girls I’ve seen in the past they tend to ask never thought this was an issue overall!

Offline smiths

She wasn't great when I punted her - see my review.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=283370.0

We shall if this tout will try to blame you for the negative as he has on 2 other negs for this WG that he if it is a he has posted on today. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: And for the first time in 18 months he does a review, and guess what its on the same WG who has got 2 negs recently, and he just happens to have posted on both neg reviews today on her. In 1 he says perhaps the punter had bad energy or some shit. On the other he blames the punter. In both negs the punters make clear the WG wasn't up to scratch but that's not good enough for this tout. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: No he wades in like a fanboy to defend her. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Offline rd1447

We shall if this tout will try to blame you for the negative as he has on 2 other negs for this WG that he if it is a he has posted on today. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: And for the first time in 18 months he does a review, and guess what its on the same WG who has got 2 negs recently, and he just happens to have posted on both neg reviews today on her. In 1 he says perhaps the punter had bad energy or some shit. On the other he blames the punter. In both negs the punters make clear the WG wasn't up to scratch but that's not good enough for this tout. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: No he wades in like a fanboy to defend her. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

As per my previous, I have only started seeing fortune regularly back end of last year. This is not me being no tout as speculated if I was I could of come up with a much better recovery than this, don’t you think?

Offline smiths

As per my previous, I have only started seeing fortune regularly back end of last year. This is not me being no tout as speculated if I was I could of come up with a much better recovery than this, don’t you think?

No more touting and blaming other punters for a WGs bad service for you on here. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: You like others of your ilk are a disease on punting and on here, and Daviemac got rid of you, thanks to him. :thumbsup:

Offline scutty brown

I don't believe ANY Diva positive reviews
..........except maybe Tarzan's

Offline Liverpool

I don't believe ANY Diva positive reviews
..........except maybe Tarzan's

Have you had a bump to your head? His reviews tell you fuck all.

Offline scutty brown

Have you had a bump to your head? His reviews tell you fuck all.

But there's no way his mango-speak could ever be touting....cos no-one can understand it

Offline smiths

I see you have been caught out creating another account and got banned again, you sad sack of touting crap. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: Thanks to Cool Tiger for banning you this time. :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: January 04, 2021, 06:27:20 am by smiths »

Offline The_Don

« Last Edit: January 04, 2021, 06:27:35 am by The_Don »