Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: safety first?  (Read 1809 times)

Offline coupleinlondon

Hi everyone

today I had an experience that I found someone had already... with the girl I'm talking about (not going to say who as maybe she may be here reading?)

I was in Farringdon and at the moment of ringing at the front door there was a delay with giving the "all clear" by the girl, and that's when I noticed this man checking... observing... changing location on the street... meanwhile the WG made me waste 10 mins waiting up and down the street (while his "man" was trying to understand who I was?) and so I had to cancel.

Try again in the evening... and I when I arrived the man was still there, checking (spying) from another corner of the street. I told the girl over the text and she said there was noone blah blah blah. In the end I didn't go.

What to do in these situations? The man looks clearly dodgy... and I am 100% sure (as I found this happened to someone else here on this board) that the man was "connected" to her.

was he there simply to stay around if anything happens? Safety for her and that's it? Or what else?

At the end of the day, we punters are very exposed and vulnerable when visiting someone's flat...
Banned reason: Fantasist troll
Banned by: Head1

Offline Ghost89

Forget it and move on. Your in the unknown and better to leave well alone. All you’ve lost is time at the end of the day.

Offline coupleinlondon

I know... but I also wonder what was MY real risk in a situation like that?
Banned reason: Fantasist troll
Banned by: Head1

Offline Makka124

I know... but I also wonder what was MY real risk in a situation like that?

The risk is to US users reading that and not knowing who it was!

Offline Billy no mates

The risk is to US users reading that and not knowing who it was!

This.

Let us know who to girl was or this story is a waste of time.

Seven years a member and this silliness.

« Last Edit: May 20, 2022, 04:31:30 am by Billy no mates »

Offline Billy no mates

I just noticed you were called out for being a troll after your first post 7 years ago.

Pretty sure the nail was hit on the head then.

We joined within a month of each other and I managed to find numerous girls to join myself and my partner, are you still looking ?

Offline Punterperson1971

Hi everyone

today I had an experience that I found someone had already... with the girl I'm talking about (not going to say who as maybe she may be here reading?)

I was in Farringdon and at the moment of ringing at the front door there was a delay with giving the "all clear" by the girl, and that's when I noticed this man checking... observing... changing location on the street... meanwhile the WG made me waste 10 mins waiting up and down the street (while his "man" was trying to understand who I was?) and so I had to cancel.

Try again in the evening... and I when I arrived the man was still there, checking (spying) from another corner of the street. I told the girl over the text and she said there was noone blah blah blah. In the end I didn't go.

What to do in these situations? The man looks clearly dodgy... and I am 100% sure (as I found this happened to someone else here on this board) that the man was "connected" to her.

was he there simply to stay around if anything happens? Safety for her and that's it? Or what else?

At the end of the day, we punters are very exposed and vulnerable when visiting someone's flat...
So is this going to be your attitude all the time been as you’ve been here for 7 years and yet no reviews,are you worried in case they are spying on you to me your a leech there’s people who’ve been here less time than you and done a review or even more reviews,you are just lazy and a leech  :dash: :dash: :dash:
Just looked at BNM post above and he’s done 51 to you big fat 0
« Last Edit: May 20, 2022, 07:57:35 am by Punterperson1971 »

Online FiveKnuckles

At the end of the day, we you punters are very exposed and vulnerable when visiting someone's flat...

:unknown:  we?  corrected that for you.  7 years with no contribution.

just stick to wanking

Offline Punterperson1971

:unknown:  we?  corrected that for you.  7 years with no contribution.

just stick to wanking
You forgot to add “and I’m just a leech who lets YOU as punters do all the work for me” :lol: :lol: :D :D

Offline JayEZ2K

... when I arrived the man was still there, checking (spying) from another corner of the street. I told the girl over the text and she said there was noone blah blah blah...

What to do in these situations? The man looks clearly dodgy...
Could be a pimp. Or a boyfriend waiting to rob you mid-act.

Either way, if it feels dodgy you're better off leaving. A dodgy punt isn't worth getting robbed or assaulted.

Online southcoastpunter

the Op says he won't name her as she maybe here reading this. - so what? now she knows she can get away with it if the intentions are assault or robbery. And you Op, have put us (or some of us) at a higher risk. Name her. does she have reviews on here and it is simply for her protection? Other (real) punters might be able to fill in the missing information.

No this is a troll post. simple!

Offline Punterperson1971

the Op says he won't name her as she maybe here reading this. - so what? now she knows she can get away with it if the intentions are assault or robbery. And you Op, have put us (or some of us) at a higher risk. Name her. does she have reviews on here and it is simply for her protection? Other (real) punters might be able to fill in the missing information.

No this is a troll post. simple!
He may come on to explain then he can also explain the years he’s leeched from this site

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Hi everyone

If you aren't prepared to name her in order to protect her and her dodgy ways you have no place on here.

Offline Stevelondon

As has been said already.
What is the point of this post if we don’t know the SP involved.

Load of crap.

Offline JontyR

As has been said already.
What is the point of this post if we don’t know the SP involved.

The only thing I can think of is that the OP wants us all to say he should carry on and punt her regardless. That can be the only reason for him not to name her - because if you aren't going back what's the worry?

Offline a203203

i think i know which girl this is.. brazilian girl in farringdon yes. much has been said about this girl's set up. it is a pity because she is a good bang and she is convenient for me. saw her once and had some suspicions about being watched.

Offline king tarzan

I had someone try to follow me who had a hoodie on, I had my fist ready to attack had that person got any closer in a threating manner..
I've had have you got a car with you..
Mission aborted....
Her profile disappeared before I could review..

Luckily my instinct told me leave which I did..

You have to be aware in this punting world to all dark possibilities.
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline LLPunting

i think i know which girl this is.. brazilian girl in farringdon yes. much has been said about this girl's set up. it is a pity because she is a good bang and she is convenient for me. saw her once and had some suspicions about being watched.

And she would be who?

Offline bedhedred

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=326221.0

Offline king tarzan

The idiot has been banned but nevertheless great detective work sir  :hi:

🦊🙌🙌
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline bedhedred

The idiot has been banned but nevertheless great detective work sir  :hi:

Ban deserved for 7 years of non contribution. The post rang a bell with me because I got hold of her number and was going to tee up a meeting until I heard about the cloak and dagger stuff with the bloke outside the flat.