Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Arse Pictures  (Read 1658 times)

nightrider.1234

Why do so many east european girls only post pictures of their arses on their profiles on adultwork and on Vivastreet? Also when I ask them if they could post other pictures apart from their arses on their profiles they say ''Have no picture you come here and see''.  I don't see whats the point of doing that cos if punters go there and look at them and decide not to go ahead with the punt and walk out then they'll earn nothing out of it and that's why they should post other pictures apart from their arses.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2017, 11:59:10 pm by nightrider.1234 »

Online scutty brown

because usually the pictures are of a different girl......and even when they are the same girl they don't want the authorities to be able to recognise them.....

if you have to ask that you have a lot to learn...

Online maxxblue

Why do so many east european girls only post pictures of their arses on their profiles on adultwork and on Vivastreet?

I didn't notice that they did this - how many do this?

Also when I ask them if they could post other pictures apart from their arses on their profiles they say ''Have no picture you come here and see''.

Do they all say this to you?  :unknown:

raylondoner

I generally ignore and move on if that's the only view available, likewise masked or fuzzy faces, why risk it? :hi:

nightrider.1234

I didn't notice that they did this - how many do this?

Do they all say this to you?  :unknown:

They have done this a lot of times in the past but I've never bothered to go there and take a look cos I wouldn't wanna waste my time.  But it does piss me off cos I live in the West Midlands and there's far too many east european women's there.

Offline Boinky

Because Father Jack stole all the pics of gurls, feck and drink.

Offline NIK

Why do so many east european girls only post pictures of their arses on their profiles on adultwork and on Vivastreet? Also when I ask them if they could post other pictures apart from their arses on their profiles they say ''Have no picture you come here and see''.  I don't see whats the point of doing that cos if punters go there and look at them and decide not to go ahead with the punt and walk out then they'll earn nothing out of it and that's why they should post other pictures apart from their arses.

Close up pics of any body parts are worse than useless and not at all erotic.

Offline shagmore

Would be ok if they where signalling they did "A"   :lol:
But an arse only shot could be anyone of a similar build,
I prefer to see what I am going to be getting, you don't walk into a restaurant and say you want no.5 when you have no idea what no.5 is

Offline Gordon Bennett

Close up pics of any body parts are worse than useless and not at all erotic.

True that! Contorted, bent over, poking the arse in the air and with right angle/lighting/cropping even a flabby clapped out porker can give the impression of being a reasonably taut size 12.

nightrider.1234

Would be ok if they where signalling they did "A"   :lol:
But an arse only shot could be anyone of a similar build,
I prefer to see what I am going to be getting, you don't walk into a restaurant and say you want no.5 when you have no idea what no.5 is

In regards to your comment: "I prefer to see what I am going to be getting, you don't walk into a restaurant and say you want no.5 when you have no idea what no.5 is" I totally agree with you 100%  :thumbsup: Also when we visit them we wont be only looking at their arses we will be also looking at their titts, face and body etc

Also WG's in Amsterdam red light districts show all of their bodies in the windows of their brothels which isn't wrong to do

nightrider.1234

In regards to your comment: "I prefer to see what I am going to be getting, you don't walk into a restaurant and say you want no.5 when you have no idea what no.5 is" I totally agree with you 100%  :thumbsup: Also when we visit them we dont only look at their arses we also look at their titts, face and body etc

Also WG's in Amsterdam red light districts show all of their bodies in the windows of their brothels which isn't wrong to do

poseidon

If there's no face or overall body picture, I ignore and move on. Close up pics of tits, arse, whatever gives me no clue of what the WG might look like. I also think WGs taking "mirror shots" where their phone is visible is also unprofessional and lazy. It's not 2006 anymore - modern phones let you take selfies without covering your face with your phone in the background.

Faces blurred out is fine imo if I can see the WG as a whole in the picture. Seeing their face, tits, and arse in the same picture would be even better.  :yahoo:

Online maxxblue

I also think WGs taking "mirror shots" where their phone is visible is also unprofessional and lazy.

I wouldn't expect a professional photo from someone who isn't a professional.

I actually prefer these photos as they are not photoshopped, so at least are more accurate than many of the 'doctored' pics that appear on AW.

punthunt

They have done this a lot of times in the past but I've never bothered to go there and take a look cos I wouldn't wanna waste my time.  But it does piss me off cos I live in the West Midlands and there's far too many east european women's there.

Too right, bloody foreigners, coming over here taking our cocks, emptying our loads..........hang on......what.

Offline mr.bluesky

Perhaps their arse is their best feature  :wackogirl:

bigmanbigman

Its sales you take the photos of best bits only

Offline morgoth77

Too right, bloody foreigners, coming over here taking our cocks, emptying our loads..........hang on......what.
:hi:  :cool: :yahoo:

poseidon

I wouldn't expect a professional photo from someone who isn't a professional.

I actually prefer these photos as they are not photoshopped, so at least are more accurate than many of the 'doctored' pics that appear on AW.

You have a point. It's more of a pet peeve for me than anything so if she's got good UKP reviews, I'm happy enough.