Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New massage Spa Stratford upon Avon  (Read 664 times)

Offline theejaculator

Advert up on gumtree posted by somebody calling themselves Sarah.
Also have their own website -

External Link/Members Only

Looks legit, nicely decorated...not oriental themed,  seems to be only 1 treatment room with 2 tables divided by curtains   :thumbsdown:

Offline theejaculator

£50ph. No ta

Seems to be the going rate for shops ...you paid £50 @ OLL going on your last review.However the layout of the single treatment room in this new place ..2 tables and a flimsy curtain suggests to me more than likely just massage

Offline Littletoerag

The thai place in Stratford has two beds in one room so maybe. Might TOFTT next week on this

Online Jasonk71

Seems to be the going rate for shops ...you paid £50 @ OLL going on your last review.However the layout of the single treatment room in this new place ..2 tables and a flimsy curtain suggests to me more than likely just massage

That's correct about OLL. B2B/HE at this place will be more than.the going rate. The girls will be expecting £50/60 for this. Why.?? It's all because of the location

Offline theejaculator

When I first spied the advert was hoping it was some Chinese run place where extras can be negotiable to a reasonable price. If its Thai then no chance of negotiation,  but the decor seems very un-Asian...if there's such a thing..

Online mr.bluesky

Google maps shows it in Stratford Town centre close to Shakespeare's birthplace.  Their website Advert says  6 mimories , it's actually 6 The Minories. This is a small shopping arcade just off the main street.
Stratford now has 3 massage places in the town centre all within walking distance of each other ( or should that be wanking distance  :D )
« Last Edit: April 23, 2024, 04:56:42 pm by mr.bluesky »

Online mr.bluesky

£50ph. No ta

That seems to be the standard rate at most places now  :unknown: