Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bareback... anal?  (Read 10101 times)

vorian

Personally i dont believe in fairy stories which i view Religion to be. I require proof positive, faith doesnt cut it for me.

He is subtle 'smiths' Ill give him that (He got me a couple of days ago) but he is joking and stoking the fires of debate. Be prepared for more extreme posts trying to provoke people.

Offline smiths

He is subtle 'smiths' Ill give him that (He got me a couple of days ago) but he is joking and stoking the fires of debate. Be prepared for more extreme posts trying to provoke people.

No i am not convinced on that, i think he just back tracked in the hope of avoiding looking silly by quoting Poes Law, seen it countless times before. There was no humour in his original post on this, in my view he meant it and he isnt the only one to have posted similar stuff on here. One long time member who hasnt posted now for many months held similar views. He even posted that people that were abused as children wouldnt ever wait until they were adults to report their abuse, one of our most respected WG posters incredibly agreed with this totally disproven crap. Stuart Halls proven victims did just that of course. I put both these posters right in no uncertain terms. ;)

vorian

No i am not convinced on that, i think he just back tracked in the hope of avoiding looking silly by quoting Poes Law, seen it countless times before. There was no humour in his original post on this, in my view he meant it and he isnt the only one to have posted similar stuff on here. One long time member who hasnt posted now for many months held similar views. He even posted that people that were abused as children wouldnt ever wait until they were adults to report their abuse, one of our most respected WG posters incredibly agreed with this totally disproven crap. Stuart Halls proven victims did just that of course. I put both these posters right in no uncertain terms. ;)

You might be right and my embarrassment at being stupidly goaded by this person will be clouding my view of the situation. If he does hold extreme views then one part of me would like to civilly debate with him. On the other hand sometimes such people are so entrenched in their mistake beliefs that it is best to ignore them. If however I had seen the thread as you mention about child abuse then I don't think I would have ignore such an outlandish view and certainly expressed myself.   

Offline smiths

You might be right and my embarrassment at being stupidly goaded by this person will be clouding my view of the situation. If he does hold extreme views then one part of me would like to civilly debate with him. On the other hand sometimes such people are so entrenched in their mistake beliefs that it is best to ignore them. If however I had seen the thread as you mention about child abuse then I don't think I would have ignore such an outlandish view and certainly expressed myself.

I have no problem with him posting what he wishes within the rules, such posters just show themselves up as the narrow minded individuals they are in my view.

Offline Stapler

Personally i dont believe in fairy stories which i view Religion to be. I require proof positive, faith doesnt cut it for me.

Here is the proof that you can penetrate her ballon knot. It must be true because it says so in the Bible

24 Therefore God, in keeping with the desires of their hearts, gave them up to uncleanness, that their bodies might be dishonored among them,

25 even those who exchanged the truth of God for the lie and venerated and rendered sacred service to the creation rather than the One who created, who is blessed forever. Amen.

26 That is why God gave them up to disgraceful sexual appetites, for both their females changed the natural use of themselves into one contrary to nature;

27 and likewise even the males left the natural use of the female and became violently inflamed in their lust ........
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline Roth

Just joined UK punting.  Anal is on my bucket list (with girl!)  but not sure I am confident enough to try it.  Not looking for advise btw  just sayin!

Offline mh

After your opinions and experiences regarding anal sex with a woman I was prompted to consult the Good Book.

Anal sex is confusing to many Christians because of the attention paid to the Bible’s condemnation of homosexual acts. However, it’s important to realize that these often quoted scriptures refer only to sexual acts between two men. Nowhere does the Bible forbid anal sex between a male and female.

In fact, many Biblical passages allude to the act of anal sex between men and women. Lamentations 2:10 describes how “The virgins of Jerusalem have bowed their heads to the ground,” indicating how a virginal maidens should position themselves to receive anal sex.

Another suggestive scripture tells of a woman’s pride in her “valley” (referring to her buttocks and the cleft between them) and entices her lover to ejaculate against her backside: "How boastful you are about the valleys! O backsliding daughter who trusts in her treasures, {saying,} ' Who will come against me?' (Jeremiah 49:4) And in the Song of Songs, the lover urges his mate to allow him to enter her from behind: “Draw me after you, let us make haste.” (Song of Solomon, 1:4)

So if God allows is I say if you fancy getting stuck into her balloon knot - go for it with all the blessings!

Like I could give a toss what it says in a poorly written work of fiction! In any case, any or all of that vague shit you've come up with could refer to vaginal penetration in doggy position, or a description of tit cleavage.

Offline portable

What the fuck is going on in this thread?  :wacko:

I have said on here before that I think men having Anal sex with women is Gay.  But I have since thought about it and decided that it is probably something that straight men love doing to women as the arse hole is more than likely tighter than the pussy.

"Now you have thought about it"?

You mean you realise that "gay" means that you fall in love with a member of the same sex, and has little to do with....

Ah, ffs never mind

*throws internet clean out the window*

vorian

What the fuck is going on in this thread?  :wacko:

"Now you have thought about it"?

You mean you realise that "gay" means that you fall in love with a member of the same sex, and has little to do with....

Ah, ffs never mind

*throws internet clean out the window*

I know what you mean.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion but I mean come on this is a forum for punters.  I kind of assumed that people on here would be pretty "live and let live" types when it comes to sexual matters. It does appear that there are a few who would be more suited to the "Westboro Baptist Church" forum. I mean, I pay money to women so they agree to have sex with me and that makes me happy. What the fuck do they do, punt then go into the back garden and beat themselves with sticks because of the shame.

I struggle sometimes to work out if they are joking/trying to stir or actually believe what they are saying.  If they want to say gay sex is immoral then fine they can.  I mean this is not the BBC but when things come up like male to female anal sex is GAY it doesn't make sense because the dictionary tells us it isn't.  That's not opinion it is a fact. A controversial view is one thing but a controversial view which is badly worded is just silly and pointless.  I'm really not saying they shouldn't have the right to air their views but at least get the basic definition right or they look stupid and ignorant instead of just ignorant.