Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Romanian Pussy - Thornton Heath  (Read 1789 times)

Offline timbp312

External Link/Members Only

It’s not her in the pictures but I highly recommend it!

Communication via phone and I booked her for an hour. Over the phone we agreed to lip kissing, owo and 2x sex for £100. When I arrived and saw how cute she was I gave her £120.

Quiet shady flat on the High Street entrance from the back, dark stairs. At first I thought what am I walking into. But when the door opened, I was pleasantly surprised. A lady mid 20s with a smile on her face.

We got undressed, few kisses and she started owo. I have to say she was really good. She was licking my big banana all over the place and she was sucking in with passion. Then I told her to lay next to me so I can play with her tits and pussy. Tits not huge probably size Bs. Very clean shaved pussy. I was playing with her nipples and I could see she was enjoying it.

Then we started fucking missionary then I cummed……

Then we just laid on the bed and chat. Surprisingly she speaks very good English which is another bonus. I told her that she worth a lot more than £100 an hour and she should work independently. She told me about  her plans to Dubai and Barcelona. She also mentioned that previously she’s worked in Helsinki.

After the chat we started again. With owo. The 2nd time I was enjoying it even more. I loved the feeling how she wasjust licking my banana “like an ice cream with her eyes closed.

Then we did doggy but I couldnt cum, so I eventually asked her to wank me off.

I’m glad I left the Brazilian brothel and came here.

For £100 an hour. She’s too pretty! Loved the owo.

Recommend it!

Offline arrow0404

Very cute -

Why you tell she’s worth more then £00 is foolish- why why why  :mad:

Online deg_dilemma

So you agreed £100 but gave her £120 and then told her to increase her prices.

Well done  :dash:

And you admit it's not her in the photos, so it's a B&S and no one knows who'll they'll get when they visit.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2024, 07:20:51 am by deg_dilemma »

Offline elnukky

Offline patelprat

And she even writes:

WHAT YOU SEE, IS WHAT YOU GET !

If you're tired of fake pictures, I'm the answer!

:thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: May 04, 2024, 07:45:20 pm by patelprat »