Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vanesa and Delia/Babi Kim in Sheffield, anybody?  (Read 648 times)

patrrick

External Link/Members Only

Saw the link on vivastreet on and off for these two girls for a few months now, has anybody ever tried them? is it even legit? Never had two at the same time so really tempted!

patrrick

and this one just looks hot af. But Im never too sure about these 'uni students' profiles, the description just looks like they being pimped and im pretty sure that they are not uni students at all.

alien215

If that second ones real I'll pay for you a go on it

Offline demonic

If that second ones real I'll pay for you a go on it

Hope you have your wallet - just rung the number and spoke to Kiko.
She is taking appointments and says that the pictures are of her  :drinks: :drinks:

alien215

She is taking appointments and says that the pictures are of her  :drinks: :drinks:

Me & my cynical mouth - Still sceptical

Offline mrfishyfoo

Ooooh really  :yahoo:

Is it queue time yet ??

alien215

Tineye says stock photos so I'll hold onto my cash

Offline mrfishyfoo

patrrick

Tineye says stock photos so I'll hold onto my cash

Damn, I wish I knew about Tineye way before. Anyways, has anybody tried Vanesa and Delia? the profile has been there for a while and Im really hesitating to go

Offline Ade65

Saw the link on vivastreet on and off for these two girls for a few months now, has anybody ever tried them? is it even legit? Never had two at the same time so really tempted!

They are genuine photos, and Kim, the dark-haired girl, really is that good looking.

They are, in case it matters, Romanian.