Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Body Serenity - Preston  (Read 1690 times)

Offline Golden_boy

Hi fellas
Just recently out of a relationship and I'm looking to dip my toe back in the world of punting. Does anybody have any recommendations of who to see at body serenity and do any offer any extras such as owo x

Offline markballoon

Blue Belle is good.  Not sure about extras though.

Offline Heph

This is peculiar: the description of their location looks very much like/identical to the venue where I have seen Sensual Rebecca (see review link, below). However, the website is out of date (it still refers to Covid as if we are scarcely out of lockdown); their twitter account is suspended and I don't see Rebecca's name on the rota.

That said, there is a notice that, as of Aug 1st 2022 they have put their prices up, and there is a note on the door at the venue I visited to the same effect, and for the same amount. I wonder if it's two parlours close by each other which are operated by the same management, or two entirely distinct operations and just a coincidence?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=349042.0

« Last Edit: October 01, 2022, 08:16:33 pm by Heph »

Offline scutty brown

One location, one parlour, two trading identities

"Preston Massage Retreat" - the overt clean side of the business for women
"Body Serenity" - what the girls call mucky massages

also some of the girls run profiles on AW as well, often with names like "Sally Serenity"
Angel, the owner has had an AW profile in her own name as well

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 01, 2022, 08:40:07 pm by scutty brown »

Offline Heph

One location, one parlour, two trading identities

I am schooled: thank you.

Offline LANCSVIEW

This is peculiar: the description of their location looks very much like/identical to the venue where I have seen Sensual Rebecca (see review link, below). However, the website is out of date (it still refers to Covid as if we are scarcely out of lockdown); their twitter account is suspended and I don't see Rebecca's name on the rota.

That said, there is a notice that, as of Aug 1st 2022 they have put their prices up, and there is a note on the door at the venue I visited to the same effect, and for the same amount. I wonder if it's two parlours close by each other which are operated by the same management, or two entirely distinct operations and just a coincidence?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=349042.0

They have a newish Twitter account under @Bodyspreston
« Last Edit: October 02, 2022, 08:33:51 am by LANCSVIEW »