Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Shanghai, Portland Street, Manchester  (Read 1685 times)

Offline Dickled

The first time I remember going for a Thai massage was about 10/11 years ago. I went to (as it was called then) Shanghai Clinic on Portland Street. I wasn't aware of any other places, and if there were, they were pretty thin on the ground (I stand to be corrected).
Since then there's been an explosion of such establishments, and while it may be an exaggeration, I sometimes feel you can find one on every street corner now.
It appears to have a different name now, I've recently been past the above place on the bus a couple of times recently and there was no sign of it being open, so I'm assuming it's now closed.
I'm sorry about that, it was once a place I found pretty stimulating to visit, and offered something different to visiting a parlour.
This is the place I'm talking about....

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Goldfinch

Brings back memories this place,I got my very 1st HE here Christmas Eve 2011,remember it well,I was disappointed that Nattaya was closed,so headed into town,and this was the first place I came across,been back a few times since then,never visited when they had a few name changes.

Offline scutty brown

That's a Chinese place, not Thai

And as a general comment there has been a deliberate expansion of the number of Chinese parlours over the last few years, financed by organised crime groups.
Partly to increase their lucrative sex trafficking business. Partly to provide money laundering  facilities for other criminal activities.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2021, 02:35:46 pm by scutty brown »

Online Zaish

used to enjoy going here.. dee dee was my fave. huge tits lol

Offline Access

I rang recently to book a massage and they don’t do them anymore.
Had many many good punts in there with giggly Chinese young women.
Plenty of FS punts too. Loved it.

Offline Goldfinch

I rang recently to book a massage and they don’t do them anymore.
:cry: