Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chinese Medicine Centre - Southport  (Read 666 times)

Offline Twotall

External Link/Members Only

On one of my recent visits to Southport I noticed a TCM shop in Market Street Southport.

As I passed I saw a gent heading in wearing a mask who I thought was giving off a punter vibe- (takes one to know one.)

I can’t find any reviews in the forums or online that suggests anything beyond a legit service. Does anyone have any info to share, Is there anything extra on offer? Happy for a DM if anyone wants to keep this quiet, wouldn’t want to spoil things for anyone.

The Website shows other sites Bolton, Warrington and Wigan.

Cheers

Offline billy12345

it literally is a chinese herbal medicine centre  no massage or anything vaguely similar available there , good place of you want  some sticks and leaves to mix up , i know i have been there

Offline Twotall

Hi mate,

I’ve just called and spoken to a Chinese bloke who has explained I would need to pay £10 for a consultation and then £35 for acupuncture and a half hour massage.

I’ve been to a few of these places down south and it’s been legit downstairs and then a different story once the girl gets you in the room upstairs.

£45 for a decent massage wouldn’t be bad but a bit of a disappointment if it’s a middle aged Chinese doctor doing it.