Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Re: Lina / Luna - Mei Spa Chorlton  (Read 843 times)

Offline thelectureratplay

Also visited here a few days ago and saw Leena/Lina/Li-Na. I kinda gave up posting about massages because it's pointless given the girls are forever changing (I only ever visit asian) however my experience chimed with another punter at this place so I thought they must be pushing the service quality at this place, so maybe worth a review.

£30 for 30 minutes. Without having said anything further and as I was getting undressed Lina cupped my lunchbox, squeezed, and giggled. It was clear everything is on the cards here. She's not really my type visually, probably size 12, mid-twenties, kinda Tibetan looking Chinese. However, she has a great, vivacious personality.

Stripped and lay front down as she started the massage which was quite slow and focused on the shoulders. Not bad, but not great either. This went on for at least 15 minutes, and then she started on the legs, and a couple of gentle ball-brushes. This was followed by excellent attention to my perineum area and around the arse crack - this was really good. This kid gets down to business properly and starts flicking all your erotic switches. Then came the flip and the question - want more? We haggled and agreed on £60 for FS an OWO. Money exchanged I sat on the edge of the table as she stripped and knelt down. She then started inspecting, and inspecting, and inspecting my cock before eventually deciding it was good enough and slid it in her mouth. Very nice! Only a couple of minutes of this and then snapped the johnny on (I hate that - much prefer the classy method where they unroll it using their mouth - very sexy and makes me rock hard) and onto the table to spread her legs to receive her porking. Having said I don't really like large girls, she has great skin, and is cuddly, and I surprisingly enjoyed the deed a lot squeezing her at climax to make sure she squeezed me dry.

She a real pro! She knows what she's doing. She's maybe moved on by now, but this place seems to set a good standard. Worth a visit.

Offline scutty brown

External Link/Members Only
only seems to have opened January this year

If you dig through company records there appears to be a link to this place in Great Barr, Birmingham
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 22, 2024, 11:28:22 am by scutty brown »