Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Poppy_xx - Liverpool  (Read 5825 times)

63 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5982387) (53 positive, 6 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
53 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5372517) (48 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
36 review(s) for real-poppy-couture (32 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
23 review(s) for poppy-couture (21 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline braddy

AW Link - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Was over in Liverpool for work so thought I'd see Poppy as the pictures looked great and she had mostly good reviews.

Comms
Straightforward, put a message on AW then arranged by phone. The apartment is down by the docks area. It's a nice clean apartment.

Meet
Well she certainly has a great body, one of the best I've seen. It's all natural and quite firm - don't know whether she works out but she is well toned. A few tattoos and some piercings. I thought she was good looking and has a sexy Mancunian/Czech accent.

Service
We had a quick chat and she seemed very friendly and then a shower.  Moved onto the bed. She is quite passive but not too passive for me. DFK was only light so a bit disappointed. Tried some 69 and her pussy tasted lovely and clean, the OWO was very good.

On with the condom, started with doggy which was great looking at that ass and then finished in missionary which was also great looking at those tits.

Lay down for a bit and chatted and she seemed to get more chatty and into it as the meet went on.

Eventually cleaned up, shower and then left feeling happy.

Cost
£160

Summary
She is a good looking girl with a great body, slightly passive but still offers a great service. Would I return? If I was in the area again - yes, I might try anal next time.

Offline freeze44

Cheers for the review and service sounds ok and as you say she is very hot looking.