Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: real-poppy-couture - Liverpool  (Read 2329 times)

36 review(s) for real-poppy-couture (32 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
53 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5372517) (48 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline Billyboogoo

Incall
30 mins
£90
External Link/Members Only

Was in Liverpool and fancied a punt and this one has been on my hotlist for a while. Requested a 15:00 and almost immediately got a message back saying that she wouldn’t be available till 15:30. Not a problem so confirmed the booking. Multi storey car park 2 mins walk away. On arrival I was greeted by an absolute stunner. Dressed to impress in sexy lingerie and heels we dealt with the paperwork and I was offered the use of the bathroom/shower. Very clean apartment. I am not really a seasoned punter but I can definitely say this the most beautiful WG I have been with. No awkward silences and she made me feel comfortable. Some LFK followed by undressing and OWO. Was very skilled at this! She really does have a body to die for. Amazing real boobs and nicely clean shaven and tidy. On with the rubber and a bit of cowgirl. Doggy anal followed and popped in the bag. Cleaned up and was on my way. Will definitely be back if I end up in this side of the country again!

Offline fitsy07lfc

Nice review, dying to see her myself as she looks unreal  :thumbsup:

Offline T13

Wow ye that Xmas suit looks gorgeous . Her or sexy briana gonna try one tomorrow