Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: real-poppy-couture - Liverpool L3  (Read 1066 times)

36 review(s) for real-poppy-couture (32 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
53 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5372517) (48 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline Matrix2718

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms were fine, arranged the meet in a few texts and was phoned and given the room number on arrival. Comms were not with Poppy herself but with her maid or pimpess or whatever you want to call her. The location was some apartments on the docks frequently used by WGs.

Got into the apartment with no problems and it was nice and clean inside. Poppy was wearing that pink bodysuit thing she has on in some of her profile pics and she looked super fit. As some previous reviews have said there is a bit of a trace of a European accent but I get the impression she's lived in Britain for a good while as it was only a slight accent. Facially she's good looking, she has a kind of Scandinavian look about her in my opinion even though she's brunette. Attitude wise she was friendly and made conversation before we got into the action. Exchanged the paperwork which was £90 for 30 mins, which is a bit more than I like to pay but Poppy's photos on her profile are just so hot that I had to have a go.

Started the action with some kissing which was quite perfunctory and not DFK. Then moved on to the BJ (OWO) which felt amazing and she paid some attention to the balls which is always good. I then asked her to remove the pink lingerie thing and when she did I was blown away - her body is fit as fuck and nice and tanned. I'd give her a 8-9/10 for the body. Did some 69ing then on with the johnny and we started with some doggy, I did ask do to anal and there was a bit of a pause before she hesitantly agreed, but I don't think she really likes doing it to be honest. I only got the tip in and she sort of pulled away in pain and in the end I just thought it wasn't worth pushing it so left it and carried on with normal sex. Did a few more positions and then I asked if I could CIM to finish, which she agreed to, and it was great, she sucked and wanked every last drop out before going off to the bathroom to spit. She did seem to turn off a little bit during the sex but I wasn't too bothered as she was so fit. Had a bit more small talk and got dressed and left.

Overall was a good meet with a fit brunette and she lived up to expectations looks wise.