Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Poppy Couture in Liverpool  (Read 1826 times)

23 review(s) for poppy-couture (21 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Brazilian Martian]
36 review(s) for real-poppy-couture (32 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
53 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5372517) (48 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline whiplash

Name: Poppy Couture

Website: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Price: £150 for an hour

Description of lady:
I know attractiveness is subjective but I found Poppy to be really stunning. She looks after herself with a lovely pair of natural DD breasts, olive skin and this may sound fluffy but sparkling eyes.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Comments:
Another girl I’ve met with a mixed bag of reviews but I really enjoyed myself and would love to see her again.

I called to arrange a booking and I guess I did this with the agency. Very easy to book and given a postcode to some serviced apartments. She was a tiny bit late but it was no issue for me.

Arrived in the apartment, knocked on the door and hiding behind it was a really stunning brunette, high heels and underwear. I was in for a treat! I don’t know if it was because I was busy admiring her but can’t remember being invited in and I just remember following her to the bedroom so perhaps a bit cold from the start.

Got chatting to her in the bedroom and she was very business-like. I got the paperwork out of the way and then settled on the bed.

After a bit of polite chat with her, I wanted to get on with it and started kissing her where it wasn’t full DFK but it was enough to give me the illusion.

Then onto sex in various different positions until I came.

We cleaned up and have a chat in the interlude where I really enjoyed her company and she opens up a lot more rather than being a sex object when we down to business. I wish she could combine the two!

Onto round two where I got some more OWO and then opted for some anal with her. She asked me to take it easy as she leaned on the edge of the bed.

After that, I wanted her to get back to a BJ where she said my time was running out (not factoring in that she was a bit late) and I had to remind her how much I had left as I think it was 10 minutes. Got a BJ to completion in her mouth.

Cleaned up again and she was really nice to talk to!

I enjoyed myself with her and will certainly see her again but I just wish she was less business like as she’s a stunning girl, with all the right services to be amazing.

Offline hungrypunt

Sounds like maybe a neutral to me mate but each to their own. Thanks for describing what went on. We can pick the bones of it very nicely.
After reading it does nowt for me to put her back on my list.

« Last Edit: October 28, 2017, 02:46:31 pm by hungrypunt »

Offline whiplash

Sounds like maybe a neutral to me mate but each to their own. Thanks for describing what went on. We can pick the bones of it very nicely.
After reading it does nowt for me to put her back on my list.

I think it's a neutral for some but my expectations were lowered when I saw her. And the fact that I enjoyed myself and would see her again just edge it to be a positive

Offline SalfordSam

Is her body as sensational as it looks in her pictures??

Offline onelasttime

Is her body as sensational as it looks in her pictures??

To me - it is a definitive YES! But as they say, beauty is in the eye of the beholder!

Offline Richthescouser

To me - it is a definitive YES! But as they say, beauty is in the eye of the beholder!

Absolutely. For me she was a huge disappointment - a bit of a tummy on her, tits not as legs not great, ass was OK but nothing special.

I think it’s important to bear in mind that her pictures are taken from very well chosen angles before going to see her :-)