Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tina Silver (Golders Green but now moved)  (Read 2342 times)

3 review(s) for Erica Sexy. (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline The_Don

First things first a lot of links:

Please see:  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=41756.0

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Profile have been swapped: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She left the normal place in Golders Green (for Hols) one of the W/G at this location confirm she moved on. I think (after a little searching) she now working from here (shape looks the same

Hidden Image/Members Only

Kissing
DFK
OWO
Hand job
Penetration (Protected)

Price: £80 per hour spent 1 hour. (As my preferred WG was busy after my 2 hour booking but wanted more punting that night!)

BTW price on new profile (as of 08.12.2014 look confusing £70 or £80 P/H depending on how you read the page!

Comm's: Via phone calls and text maid handle all comms (at the time), Her English is Very limited.  I tried calling the new number list but no reply.

Location: Flat in a small block, clean usable bed room and shower room or bath room when in the mirror bedroom room.  Free parking outside permit zone time,  not for from Golders Green tube 10 min's walk (I drive and have been their a few times)

Would I visit again: 50/50  but a bit rushed (lol 1 hour booking now to short)  and limited English

Pictures: Nice looking girl not photo shopped

The girl: mid 20's (size 6) long hair. Real tits but very slim!

Offline The_Don

Just got off the phone (with Maid I believe) and she confirmed it is Tina

Offline SamLP

The other girl in that group may be Kitty who used to be in Preston Road. Was a good vfm milf but without a face pic I'm not sure.

Offline The_Don

The other girl in that group may be Kitty who used to be in Preston Road. Was a good vfm milf but without a face pic I'm not sure.

I was thinking about TOFFT but then! https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=25039

Is this the same person if not do you have any ukpunting links for kitty?

Offline SamLP

I was thinking about TOFFT but then! https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=25039

Is this the same person if not do you have any ukpunting links for kitty?

I can't find Kitty's old profile. She had 15+ fb. She was a petite slim milf and really tight. Good service, average OWO, dfk (smokers breath though). Facially average 5/10 but not ugly.

I think the review you posted belonged to this Kitty. Maybe Steve can confirm: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: December 08, 2014, 01:53:57 pm by SamLP »

Offline SamLP

I can confirm Precious Rose is definitely Kitty of Preston Road. She used to be called Hot Milf Kitty. Saw her today for an hour, lots of DFK, she can't be faulted for passion and energy. OWO is ok but doesn't spend much time on oral. Allows fingering and sex in many positions. Smokers breath could be a problem for those who have issue with it. Poor English but friendly girl. She's added a little bit of weight since I last saw her but still slim. Saggy tits, she's in her early 40's I would guess.