Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: PARTYQUEEN BLONDYB – Spanish Blond in Chelmsford  (Read 595 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6246575) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by PilotMan]

Offline PilotMan

Link:

VivaStreet
External Link/Members Only..

Old AW profile – now closed

External Link/Members Only PARTYQUEEN BLONDYB

When:

December 2023

Booking & Comms:

I had previously seen Ravena (review here https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=393209.0) and tried to book her again – this girl was using her profile and it was effectively a B&S. Comms were fast and precise.

Chelmsford Central Shopping district

The Girl:

It’s not the girl in the pictures, she’s similar, but it isn’t her. I don’t know why she chose these pictures, because the tattoos obviously don’t match.
Age I’d guess mid to late 30’s. She’s Spanish and originally from Tenerife, now residing in Watford. She has a blonde bob, 5'7" tall, two “bow” tats on the back of each leg at the top, scroll tat across her abdomen, various tats up her arms. C cup "naturalish" falsies. Size 8 - 10, quite a square physique. Her English was very good. He’s quite frenetic and lively.

The Fee

£80 / 30 minutes including DFK & OWO

The Punt

After we got over the initial situation that she wasn’t Ravena, I decided that I would punt her. She seemed happy about that. Fee exchanged and I asked to use the shower.

Back in the bedroom she put some music on and we stood and her a little grope of each other. I wasn’t feeling the DFK, I think she might be a smoker. Eventually she dropped to her knees and started sucking me off. She asked me to move to the bed, I lay on my back and she carried on with the OWO. She asked me not to CIM. The BJ was decent, with variation or speed and depth. She got most of me in and gagged herself occasionally.

Next up I asked her to ride me CG. She turned in a decent shift, taking me all in and giving it some good pace. Switch to doggy and I pumped away. She’s quite square, so the waist to hip ratio was doing nothing for me, I knew I wouldn’t cum in this position.

I asked her if I could finish on her tits. Off with the Mac and she carried on with OWO, interspersed with some hand. I asked her to kneel on the floor while I sat on the edge of the bed. Then followed a combination of her sucking and wanking me, finally with me wanking myself to give her a creamy glaze over her tits.

She cleaned me up and I took myself off to the shower, she followed me in and we showered together.

Back in the bedroom we had a little inane chat while I dressed. Then I was merrily on my way.

Would I return / Verdict

It was a decent punt, and value for money, but I’m in no hurry to return. She would be a good plan B.