Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anne, new girl Stevanage  (Read 457 times)

Offline Igor

Hello Gents,
Encouraged by Tricky's review I set off to see this girl, about 65 miles from me, comms by text, it was an hour with massage, kissing and owo for £130. Venue was a house on an estate with parking in adjoining roads. Knocked and in, met by girl. Op had said she was 23 and faf. I would estimate mid 30's may be early 30's, I found her plain - average. Had that few second deliberation in my head, as I had driven someway I decided to proceed. Upstairs, same room as Tricky, basic but fit for purpose, paperwork done. Stripped and laid on bed, she came over and wet wiped jr and then disappeared for a good 5-8 mins in the adjacent bathroom, the toilet flushed 3 times so not sure what that was about. Baby oil and quite a hard massage with elbows and chopping (as with Tricky). Turned over and she jerked me and kissed my nipples which was enjoyable. She went for a condom, I reminded her oral without which resulted in about 30 secs of bj without. She took her nightie off, slim body, no ass, small droopy boobs, trimmed pu##y. I didn't fancy her too much but wanted a release, went for some fk. This was literally pressing closed lips together and after that head turning so that was the end of that. Lube and condom, cowgirl, reasonably tight. This was less than 2 mins and she hopped off and gestured for me to continue in missionary. I wasn't really feeling it and tried for kissing again which was rebuffed. She hooked her legs round mine and also legs wrapped round my back so did try but wasn't working for me. Went for doggy which will usually work but I didn't find the view attractive. I asked for oral again but she was not keen and said 'you come with sex'. There was no chance of this so I decided to abort.
As I got dressed she wet wiped her pu##y and got dressed. Btw, there was spitting in the bin a couple of times throughout which also put me off.
I believe this was the same sp Tricky saw as the massage was identical but his description does not match mine. I saw after my visit there was a suggestion of trafficking on comments but my experience suggested a fairly seasoned sp who was confident and did not do anything she did not want to.
Outside and was 35 mins after entry, probably worst punt this year. One to avoid imo.

Offline The_Don

« Last Edit: December 30, 2023, 09:30:29 pm by The_Don »

Offline Igor

Thank you T Don,
I thought I had pasted this, trying to finish reviews quickly.

Online Tricky59

Hello Gents,
Encouraged by Tricky's review I set off to see this girl, about 65 miles from me, comms by text, it was an hour with massage, kissing and owo for £130. Venue was a house on an estate with parking in adjoining roads. Knocked and in, met by girl. Op had said she was 23 and faf. I would estimate mid 30's may be early 30's, I found her plain - average. Had that few second deliberation in my head, as I had driven someway I decided to proceed. Upstairs, same room as Tricky, basic but fit for purpose, paperwork done. Stripped and laid on bed, she came over and wet wiped jr and then disappeared for a good 5-8 mins in the adjacent bathroom, the toilet flushed 3 times so not sure what that was about. Baby oil and quite a hard massage with elbows and chopping (as with Tricky). Turned over and she jerked me and kissed my nipples which was enjoyable. She went for a condom, I reminded her oral without which resulted in about 30 secs of bj without. She took her nightie off, slim body, no ass, small droopy boobs, trimmed pu##y. I didn't fancy her too much but wanted a release, went for some fk. This was literally pressing closed lips together and after that head turning so that was the end of that. Lube and condom, cowgirl, reasonably tight. This was less than 2 mins and she hopped off and gestured for me to continue in missionary. I wasn't really feeling it and tried for kissing again which was rebuffed. She hooked her legs round mine and also legs wrapped round my back so did try but wasn't working for me. Went for doggy which will usually work but I didn't find the view attractive. I asked for oral again but she was not keen and said 'you come with sex'. There was no chance of this so I decided to abort.
As I got dressed she wet wiped her pu##y and got dressed. Btw, there was spitting in the bin a couple of times throughout which also put me off.
I believe this was the same sp Tricky saw as the massage was identical but his description does not match mine. I saw after my visit there was a suggestion of trafficking on comments but my experience suggested a fairly seasoned sp who was confident and did not do anything she did not want to.
Outside and was 35 mins after entry, probably worst punt this year. One to avoid imo.

Hi Igor, I'm sorry that you had a wasted journey based on my description, looks are always subjective, obviously my experience was different to yours. I did post a photo but the moderator removed it for contravening rules.