Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Luscious Thai Sophia – Peterborough  (Read 1006 times)

10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6769989) (4 positive, 1 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by PilotMan]

Offline PilotMan

Link:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

When:

November 2023

Booking & Comms:

Straight forward and prompt via text.

Peterborough Central

The Girl:

She’s tiny, 5’2” size 4, saggy B Cup titties

The Fee

30 mins £70 + FK (£20) OWO (£10) CIM (£20) total £120

The Punt

The building is a modern block of flats but looks as though it’s occupied by low rent tenants and run by a management company who don't care. The lobby is full of litter, as was the elevator. In to the flat, which was dark and unwelcoming. Sophia greeted me in a silky dressing gown with bra and panties underneath.

I confirmed the fee and asked if I could use the bathroom to freshen up. The bathroom was messy and the toilet had an unflushed turd in it. There were no towels, so a shower was out of the question. I washed my cock in the sink and drip dried.

Back in the room and she started to undress, as did I. I was disappointed as she had little saggy tits and no shape to her figure. She was just tiny and looked undernourished, like something out of a survivor movie.

I walked over to her and moved in for a kiss. That was another disappointment, she had crooked teeth and didn’t taste fresh, so I gave the kissing a swerve. I asked her to blow me, but first she wanted to wipe my cock, which she did with dry kitchen towel. She twisted and turned my cock like she was trying to remove a glued on bottle lid that was stuck tight, it was quite painful. I had to ask her to be gentler, which she seemed to take offence to.

She squatted down while I stood, she sucked just the helmet and occasionally my balls. It was doing nothing for me.

I said let’s have sex, and without asking what position, she got on the bed and presented herself to me ready for doggy. I gave it a go, but she has no arse, it’s just a tiny flat pancake. I think the grubby flat may have put me off, but she didn’t seem to have a fresh smell about her.

I told her to stop and go back to oral. She starts again with the paper towels and corkscrewing my cock. It was the same again, just an average performance, my cock was as dry as a dry thing and she was trying to wank me, it was painful. I suggested I do it myself and asked her to give me some lube, but she refused because said she didn’t like the taste. By now I had enough and told her we were finished, I think she knew it anyway, as she didn’t look too surprised.

I just wanted to leave, so started to get dressed. I asked her for the £20 for CIM back. She was reluctant at first, I’m not sure if she was refusing or offering just £10, but I was insistent and she relinquished.

Would I return / Verdict

No

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline simon07

It is pretty dire finding a quality Thai gal at the moment.
Hope you have better luck another time  :drinks: