Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New member help required  (Read 632 times)

TigressTamer

Hi Guys,
signed up to ukp today. I have written two reviews this morning which are marked as awaiting approval. How long does this take ? Thanks TT

Offline Students Notebook

Hi Guys,
signed up to ukp today. I have written two reviews this morning which are marked as awaiting approval. How long does this take ? Thanks TT

You see, not long at all. Welcome to UKP.
S.N.

TigressTamer

Thanks SN. Long time admirer of your reviews, still working on mine, got a few report, been low on funds of late but be back in action soon

Offline Students Notebook

Thanks SN. Long time admirer of your reviews, still working on mine, got a few report, been low on funds of late but be back in action soon

How kind. Look forward to reading more of yours.

S.N.

TigressTamer

Offline Billy no mates

Welcome to the forum, always nice to see a sensible new member  :hi:

Robbiebucks

Hi Guys,

Ok fair enough, welcome to UKP etc etc...great start with the reviews too  :thumbsup:

Long time admirer? Joined at 6am today? Have you been here before?

TigressTamer

Hi Robbie, i am new to the forum with no previous profile. I have been in the punting game since 2004 on and off. I have referred to UKP as a tool with the likes of S.N. Socks and fatboys reports helping  me to decide who i shall and shall not see. I am now at a point where i can feed back as in recent times i have been punting more rather than the odd time i used to. Unfortunately my finances and time are hard to come by these days and im fed up of poor punts so if i can help just one person enjoy or steer away from an experience,good or bad, then i will.

I will be adding some more reviews soon with some good and a couple of bad ones. Why are good girls rearer than hens teeth these days?

Till we talk again  TT.

Ps. Thanks for the nice welcome guys.

Offline socks

Hi Robbie, i am new to the forum with no previous profile. I have been in the punting game since 2004 on and off. I have referred to UKP as a tool with the likes of S.N. Socks and fatboys reports helping  me to decide who i shall and shall not see. I am now at a point where i can feed back as in recent times i have been punting more rather than the odd time i used to. Unfortunately my finances and time are hard to come by these days and im fed up of poor punts so if i can help just one person enjoy or steer away from an experience,good or bad, then i will.

I will be adding some more reviews soon with some good and a couple of bad ones. Why are good girls rearer than hens teeth these days?

Till we talk again  TT.

Ps. Thanks for the nice welcome guys.
You've picked out some good reviewers there mate!  :cool:

TigressTamer

Indeed socks some great reviewers.

I thank all those i previously mentioned and others for giving me food for thought and words of wisdom.

Check out my review of Lucy36 i think ive upset her.

Still helped a fella out too so i dont feel bad.

TT