Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Girls at Zen Upminster  (Read 1817 times)

Online horsa

Which girls do Zen have that are European?, I rang on Sunday and asked for a European and got told it would be Maria. Turns out she is actually Brazilian.

Offline dieseldriver

Which girls do Zen have that are European?, I rang on Sunday and asked for a European and got told it would be Maria. Turns out she is actually Brazilian.

So did you actually see her? If so, what extras on offer for the right price? I have seen three different Chinese ladies. Sophie who will do B2B for an extra £40. She also let me lick her pussy.
Amy will do B2B and give BJ for £60.
Laura £40 extra for B2B.

All have been reviewed. Just have to search for them. But I know there is a European girl there. Saw her putting used wipes in the bin outside when I was going in.

Offline Warleyman

Julie is Italian I believe and works on a Tuesday - never been disappointed
New Portuguese on a Saturday Lila I think she’s called - new, buxom and fun

Offline sqlbatsman

I'm planning on making a trip here very soon. I have never been here before and definitely not familiar with the area, any tips where we can park nearby this place?  :hi:

Offline Warleyman

There’s pay to park on the road to the side and they have space right behind the shop for a couple of vehicles

Offline sqlbatsman

There’s pay to park on the road to the side and they have space right behind the shop for a couple of vehicles

:thumbsup:

Online horsa

has anyone got the schedule for girls? I think zen might be a bit annoyed with me keep asking them whos working that day  :thumbsdown:

Offline Warleyman

I always txt just to check who’s in when I feel the urge to go - saw a new girl called Anna on Sunday - young slim outstanding proper massage and playful too - well worth a visit

Offline dieseldriver

I always txt just to check who’s in when I feel the urge to go - saw a new girl called Anna on Sunday - young slim outstanding proper massage and playful too - well worth a visit

Playful? In what way? Did you ask for B2B or anything else?

Offline sparkus

Maria/Marianna is Brazilian but of European ancestry.  Not my cup of tea looks-wise but a deceptively well-hidden big rack and loves to have her backside played with too.

I guess OP posted this in Eastern region in hope of Eastern Europeans?

The girls there are alternated with their sister shop in Leytonstone, should Hornchurch be too far for you.  They can tell you who's on that day.  The Leytonstone shop doesn't get very busy, so they don't clock-watch at all (I sat and had a cup of tea with Lauren once while she waited for custom, which led to round 2 of RO as I couldn't resist with it being sat opposite me...)

Offline Warleyman

Playful? In what way? Did you ask for B2B or anything else?

Very cheeky smile, great body to body, nice tit wank, more than appreciative with roaming hands

Offline Warleyman

Maria/Marianna is Brazilian but of European ancestry.  Not my cup of tea looks-wise but a deceptively well-hidden big rack and loves to have her backside played with too.

The girls there are alternated with their sister shop in Leytonstone, should Hornchurch be too far for you.  They can tell you who's on that day.  The Leytonstone shop doesn't get very busy, so they don't clock-watch at all (I sat and had a cup of tea with Lauren once while she waited for custom, which led to round 2 of RO as I couldn't resist with it being sat opposite me...)
Didn’t know they had a sister shop !!! Where is it ?

Offline sparkus

External Link/Members Only

But try to debate it in the London section mate ;)

Offline sparkus

Very cheeky smile, great body to body, nice tit wank, more than appreciative with roaming hands

Rack? Approx age? Price etc.

Offline dieseldriver

External Link/Members Only

But try to debate it in the London section mate ;)

Some here think that cos Havering is a London borough, Zen should be in the London regional punting and reviews. Far as I'm concerned, its a London borough located outside London. i.e. Essex. Essex being in East England....

Offline dieseldriver

Online horsa

review?  :unknown: :dance:

Offline sparkus

Online horsa

I did, in the massage shops thread of LONDON  :dash:

will take a look  :coolgirl: :hi: