Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: FBSM Challenge  (Read 80526 times)

Offline EddieThead669

This wasn't FBSM as such but I think qualifies under challenge.

I came across this site External Link/Members Only and thought I would give it a try out of curiosity.

I completed a booking form and was emailed body photos of 2 cleaners in my area. I chose the one I wanted and booked for the following day for 2 hours. When my cleaner arrived she asked what I wanted doing and stripped off, suggesting I did too. She was attractive with a fabulous body.

For the first hour she cleaned as I watched and chatted. It was strange but kind of horny and I enjoyed watching.

After an hour the house was spotless (it started pretty clean!) and she asked what I would like her to do. I said she could give me a massage in a jokey way but to my surprise she agreed so we went to the bedroom and i fetched the baby oil. She gave me a pretty good back massage for 20 mins or so, nothing suggestive although she did massage my bum.

I turned over and as was obviously aroused - being massaged by a naked attractive woman does that! She said she would be ok if I touched myself but I suggested she did it which she agreed for an extra £20. She gave a very good HR and allowed me to touch her all over.

All in all, I found it a very horny experience as I enjoy the will she/won't she part of FBSM and this was something different.

Quite expensive at £110 + £20 but then I did get my house cleaned as part of the deal!

This is just pure class and one that I might try too.

Offline sdxindex

Can anyone confirm if Thewa offers any extras. I have visited a few times and am tempted to ask however I really don’t want to offend.

Offline claud223

Can anyone confirm if Thewa offers any extras. I have visited a few times and am tempted to ask however I really don’t want to offend.

Reviews !!!

Offline Beamer

What did your search show up??

Offline sdxindex

Has anyone had any extras from thewasiam thewa?

Offline Beamer

Has anyone had any extras from thewasiam thewa?

Why are you asking the same question again?  - you only joined 3 hours ago.
Idiot  :dash:

MarcT

Why are you asking the same question again?  - you only joined 3 hours ago.
Idiot  :dash:

+ 1 Ffs  :dash: :dash:

Offline markeewould

nope takes a little warming up but if you read the other visits on here to her she does give out a hand job now and then for a little extra cash and it is xmas after all......

this relates to Julie Solihull - Olton - External Link/Members Only

Offline Bhammale39

this relates to Julie Solihull - Olton - External Link/Members Only

Re Julie she had a new place last time I visited her, think Whitlocks End was the closest station, certainly out that way.

Offline Keithchegwin2017

Has anybody been to a legit massage lately and thought there might be a chance of more if playing the long game? I fancy a new challenge! Been to a few legit massages lately but nothing on the cards

Offline watsey

Has anybody been to a legit massage lately and thought there might be a chance of more if playing the long game? I fancy a new challenge! Been to a few legit massages lately but nothing on the cards
See this post by Jumping Jack Flash.
« Reply #1683 on: May 03, 2018, 08:15:27 pm »
Hope you don't mind JJF  :hi:

Offline Nippleman

Recently had an undraped massage from an attractive mid 30’s lady who advertises as Log Cabin Experience in Hall Green. The massage was good but not sensual which was surprising as she didn’t have a problem with me being undraped. No happy ending was requested or offered from Claire but I wondered if anyone else has had any luck.

Offline Knobrot

Have you got a link?

External Link/Members Only

I did ask her a couple of months ago (via text), if she did a happy ending, to which she replied no.  This appears to be the case unless after a few visits things may change.  I’ve yet to visit her.

KR

Offline Bhammale39

Recently had an undraped massage from an attractive mid 30’s lady who advertises as Log Cabin Experience in Hall Green. The massage was good but not sensual which was surprising as she didn’t have a problem with me being undraped. No happy ending was requested or offered from Claire but I wondered if anyone else has had any luck.

I’ve been a couple of times, both in the extension of her house, pre the log cabin (what’s it like?) and although being completely hard on both occasions nothing was forthcoming! Shame I reckon she’d do a good job! Decent massage mind, I always have to finish myself off when she leaves me to get changed!

Offline niterider2019

An old thread ! Just seen this advert on Viva Street - anyone up for the challenge or got any feedback??

Offline watsey

An old thread ! Just seen this advert on Viva Street - anyone up for the challenge or got any feedback??

First post - brace yourself lad!   :D :D

Offline niterider2019

I am ready for the abuse!! in my defence the rules of UK Punting have only just started to let me post be gentle  :angelgirl:

Offline Kev3773

I am ready for the abuse!! in my defence the rules of UK Punting have only just started to let me post be gentle  :angelgirl:

How come you started posting in 2014 and have over 60 posts under your belt  :unknown:

Offline watsey

Yesterday he only had one post and his summary said he had joined in December 2018.
Today the summary says the same joining date but his posts go back to previous years.
I'm old and confused. :unknown:

Offline Beamer

Have a look at my "reported post" yesterday and the reply from admin  :hi:

Offline niterider2019

OK, I had a previous username and forgot password so set up new username looks like admin has linked to previous username sorry for confusion and thanks to admin for linking!

Offline The Chirpy Irish

Now this is a challenge I’d love to take on, little bit outside my stomping ground but how tempting !

Anyone had any experience ?

Offline Wolverhampton1990

Now this is a challenge I’d love to take on, little bit outside my stomping ground but how tempting !

Anyone had any experience ?

Try typing “Cheryl Wolverhampton” into the search :hi: