Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Recommend a good punt??  (Read 479 times)

Offline riseup01

Hi guys,

Not sure if anyone can point me in the direction of a good punt for around £70 for half an hour.

I've been punting since 2012 and I'm getting tired of the 'older gals' although there is nothing wrong with them.

But any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Offline pbrown355

You are in the same boat as the rest of us. I struggle to come up with an interesting punt, and I'm easy to please. More info about what sort of thing you are looking for ie size, services etc would help folks to advise.
Also doing your own search and giving us a few profiles to comment on or compare would also help.

Offline riseup01

A few months back I went on vivastreet, saw pictures of this absolute stunner. Got to the punt and low and behold a midget who looked like this job was her last option opened the door. When I said, why have you put fake pictures up she said "Darling, everyone has fake pictures." I told her open the door, I am off.

This really put me off. All my regulars have either left the job and the ones that are still here I'm slightly getting bored of.

What would be ideal is one that is hot and loves dirty talk. I think more than anything, a pretty face always gets me.

Offline Beamer

This really put me off. All my regulars have either left the job and the ones that are still here I'm slightly getting bored of.

So where are all your reviews?
You appear to want information but contribute SFA.

Offline riseup01

Beamer I am on it brother. One day at a time. The reviews shall be pouring in.

Offline riseup01

Thai Jeeda, Dark Alex, Pamela, Zara, and Sexy Anya are all to follow.