Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mara Derby  (Read 4233 times)

8 review(s) for _Mara_ (8 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Ravanelli

External Link/Members Only     External Link/Members Only

i seem to have hit a nice punting purple patch at the moment because my last three punts have been superb. I guess I have UKP to thank for this one because I'd spotted Mara's profile some time ago but just wasn't sure that she was for me, but I was persuaded by positive review on here and booked for early afternoon. Unfortunately I got up this morning and felt a bit under the weather, not terrible, but bad enough to reconsider my punt. Anyway, I texted Mara and asked if she'd mind if I changed the session to a 45 minute massage with BJ. No problem for Mara and her communication was warm and friendly throughout. I was really pleasantly surprised on meeting Mara, she was incredibly well turned out and had clearly made an effort, she is a very attractive and very feminine mature woman who has a slim toned body, nice legs and arse and really nice smallish breasts. Mara is Austrian and I found her accent very sexy plus we seemed to have a fair bit in common so conversation flowed very easily. The house was immaculate and the bedroom was clean, warm an inviting.
I got undressed and Mara initially got partially undressed and started to massage my back, she has a lovely soft feminine touch and after 5 or 10 minutes I was already incredibly horny and Mara turned me over and started very quickly on the bit I was really looking forward to. No long massage and quick HE with this girl... In a nutshell Mara gave me the most amazing BJ that lasted around 30 minutes. I can't undersell this, it was probably the most enjoyable BJ I've had all year. Moreover, I was just amazed at how much she was getting into it. Wasn't long before her knickers came off and she kindly opened her legs so I could return the favour with RO. It was an incredibly steamy and horny session and it was one of those rare occasions when I got so much more than I bargained for. Mara is incredibly warm, tactile, sexy and passionate and it would have been very easy to forget that I was paying. Just one of the nicest women I've met all year and someone I intend to see again and again if possible. What an amazing find in Derby and rather like my recent experience with HollyGolightly, I still expect to be smiling about this one in a couple of days time.

Offline Sparta Prada

She really is amazing isn't she? She is one of those girls who you rarely find in this game: sexy, passionate, committed and just a lovely all round girl. And though there are no facial pics on her profile, she is ridiculously attractive for a mature lady.

I held off from writing a report on Mara for as long as possible because meeting Mara was a bit like being in a secret club that you loved but didn't want anyone else to know about. I'm amazed that she has not had a review til recently but after my most recent visit I asked the lovely Mara if she would like one on UKP and she agreed.

Glad you had a great time Ravanelli. And like you, after seeing her I end up smiling for days just thinking about her...

Ravanelli

She really is amazing isn't she? She is one of those girls who you rarely find in this game: sexy, passionate, committed and just a lovely all round girl. And though there are no facial pics on her profile, she is ridiculously attractive for a mature lady.

I held off from writing a report on Mara for as long as possible because meeting Mara was a bit like being in a secret club that you loved but didn't want anyone else to know about. I'm amazed that she has not had a review til recently but after my most recent visit I asked the lovely Mara if she would like one on UKP and she agreed.

Glad you had a great time Ravanelli. And like you, after seeing her I end up smiling for days just thinking about her...

She is indeed, and thanks for your review Sparta, it was the one that finally made me take the plunge  :drinks:     I'm kicking myself for not seeing her ages ago, I couldn't fault her in any way.

Offline Ipunter

Im going to see her soon! I can't wait, I will post my review

Ravanelli

I'm going back on Friday. Couldn't keep away for much longer  :)

Offline Ipunter

Offline _Bender_

I'm going back on Friday. Couldn't keep away for much longer  :)

I kind of know what you mean, without being too fluffy she is great, I'll be going back before crimbo, an early present to myself  ;)

Ravanelli

I kind of know what you mean, without being too fluffy she is great

I know, I get the horn every time I think about her and I can't remember the last time that happened.

Offline Ipunter

All I can say she is going to have a good Christmas lol

Offline Sparta Prada

Not sure what you guys are doing but on her profile Mara says she's booked up til Monday lol!

Offline Taggart

Not sure what you guys are doing but on her profile Mara says she's booked up til Monday lol!

Yes, that's messed up my plans as I had work job in Derby too and had thought of calling. Unless it's her way of saying time of the month?

Ravanelli

I'm already booked in Friday but failed to also get in today.

Pussydoc

Ragavelli
On the strength of your reveiw, booked Mara today and all you have said is spot on ,fantastic GFE oral to die for lovely body ,really nice pert breasts just the size I like, worth a visit just for the kissing, very responsive when I got to my favourite RO ,,wearing  what I asked for I hate Santa uniforms  just nice lingerie and stockings extended my meet after the first 10 minutes that's how good Mara is ,,,will certainly be back, student renting area but very safe  Maras place is very clean perfect bathroom offered drink before and shower after,not a clock watcher ..

Pussydoc

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Spelt ravanelli wrong sorry

For a second, I thought we were all on a cooking forum  :lol:

Ravanelli

Ragavelli
On the strength of your reveiw, booked Mara today and all you have said is spot on ,fantastic GFE oral to die for lovely body ,really nice pert breasts just the size I like, worth a visit just for the kissing, very responsive when I got to my favourite RO ,,wearing  what I asked for I hate Santa uniforms  just nice lingerie and stockings extended my meet after the first 10 minutes that's how good Mara is ,,,will certainly be back, student renting area but very safe  Maras place is very clean perfect bathroom offered drink before and shower after,not a clock watcher ..

I must have followed you in. Mara did say that she had been inundated with emails since my review and I think it's taken her quite a while to get through them all. Today certainly proved that it was no fluke. I too would have loved to have stayed longer but had to rush off for an appointment, it was a good job I set my alarm because I'd have missed it! Time flies by very quickly when you are with Mara and I can see me making lots more trips to Derby, she is well worth the long drive though unfortunately I can see me blowing lots of money.  She is just fantastic.

Pussydoc

Yes she mentioned her mail  box went crazy after your report, that's why she had to put no availability till Monday , I also have a long drive but well worth it, and defo be back soon ...

Offline _Bender_

Ragavelli

It's a cracking view when she get's you that drink  :wacko:

MrBridger

Thanks for the tip :thumbsup:

I have booked to see her on Friday on the strength of this and other reviews - she seems right up my street. Comms so far have been flawless. One thing intrigues me - she claims on her profile to have 'very discreet' tattoos but I can't see them on any of the pictures. My plan is to hunt them down! Please don't spoil the surprise for me.

Offline _Bender_

Thanks for the tip :thumbsup:

I have booked to see her on Friday on the strength of this and other reviews - she seems right up my street. Comms so far have been flawless. One thing intrigues me - she claims on her profile to have 'very discreet' tattoos but I can't see them on any of the pictures. My plan is to hunt them down! Please don't spoil the surprise for me.

Yes can if you know where it is ;)
« Last Edit: December 17, 2014, 11:37:40 pm by _Bender_ »

Ravanelli

Well, just to reinforce my original review, I am now up to 4 visits with Mara, the last one being her first appointment back after the Christmas break and what an appointment. This lady just gets better and better. Fantastic attitude, amazing body that gives me the horn every time I think about it and  Mara may well have spoilt other working girls for me because I can't see me finding anyone else this good. I'd say it was the chemistry but since everyone else also raves about Mara then I have come to the conclusion that she is just incredibly highly sexed, loves what she does and therefore manages to maintain that standard across the board. I guess the fact that she can convince each individual punter that their time is just a little more special than any other punters is Mara's unique gift. In simple terms I get everything I need from Mara and am simply not seeing the need to go anywhere else. I think I'll be seeing Mara for the foreseeable so am hoping she has no plans to move on or disappear.