Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: any role play ideas you guys have in mind! i tell you mine!  (Read 2397 times)

Offline workinallweek

Take a regular to see another girl she hasnt met just seen the AW pics and watch them pleasure each other ....

if i allready said that ignore me   :D
Banned reason: Offering glowing positive reviews for free bookings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline rickyponting

I have often wanted to try one where i go to the WG house to price a building job up,and she seduces me,short skirt,no knickers on,bending over to give me a flash,low cut blouse on etc etc
I have never done it and its something i really should get ticked off.

Offline Georgejetson

One of my favorites...Planet of the Apes 8. You are captured and caged by our Ape overlords, and placed with one of the last few females of the human species.  Dr Gregoruios (an Orangutan of course) and the rest of his senior honors class observe, comment and take notes as they watch you rut wildly in a cage on the classroom podium. They laugh out loud when you ask her for CIF.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2019, 02:32:53 am by Georgejetson »

Offline el-fei

how about emulating the kind of role play the historic Romans used to get up to?
One thing they liked to watch was a recreation of the legend of Pasiphae and the bull, with a slave girl as Pasiphae.
Needed a new slave girl each time though as they used real bulls. You'd need to find a work round for that.
Anyone know where you can buy realistic cattle fancy dress?

Is that actually true? Those Romans were mental.

Offline scutty brown

One of my favorites...Planet of the Apes 8. You are captured and caged by our Ape overlords, and placed with one of the last few females of the human species.  Dr Gregoruios (an Orangutan of course) and the rest of his senior honors class observe, comment and take notes as they watch you rut wildly in a cage on the classroom podium. They laugh out loud when you ask her for CIF.

CIF?
Carriage, Insurance, Freight?
Yeah, they would laugh

Offline scutty brown

Is that actually true? Those Romans were mental.

Yep, that one is true.
Slave girls were cheap, that's why the Romans fought so many wars.
They had no qualms about sending gladiators to their deaths, nor did they have qualms about killing women in the show ring.
Strap the girls into a wooden "cow" and let a bull fuck them to death. Another one thats been recorded is training groups of chimps and baboons to rip the clothes off and rape virgins (christians were an easy target).
Female slaves were there to entertain, and if they died in the process there was a steady stream of available replacements.
"Mental" doesn't begin to describe it