Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Falling for a W/G is the Biggest Mind-Fuck  (Read 18423 times)

Offline Stevelondon

The OP and his fan club on this subject are absolutely weak minded and custard hearted pathetic embarrassment to the Alpha male // men in general.

I’ll agree with Jontyr.
What a load of crap.

Men in General being Alpha…….  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline lillythesavage

I’ll agree with Jontyr.
What a load of crap.

Men in General being Alpha…….  :lol: :lol: :lol:

A man should always be in touch with his feminine side, wanna see my size 11 heels   :D

Offline Mutinyonthecounty

Granted. The point that I was trying to make wasn't neccessarily about the occurrance of EAS,  just responding to those that couldn't comprehend how it could happen, even to suggest that it showed some kind of mental weakness or deficiency. I think the world would be a better place if we try and walk a mile in others shoes, or to at least acknowledge our personal experiences and needs aren't all the same.

Who do you think you are, Atticus Finch ? 😂
« Last Edit: April 28, 2022, 08:53:58 am by Mutinyonthecounty »

Offline EUGENE TACKLEBERRY

Just remember most wouldn’t even talk to you without a payment. We are not their friends. Enjoy it for what it is. Shag em before they’re gone. I don’t want to be with a girl who fucks other men, for money or not. So for me it’s quite easy to separate the two. Don’t waste your time and feelings on girls who don’t feel the same.

I'm gonna save this quote, nail, head, etc

Offline MissWolf

• Service Provider
Lol

Don’t tell me, you think you are an “Alpha Male”

😂😂😂

It's the ones who have to puff out their chest and declare to the world they are an 'Alpha Male' who are generally nothing of the sort.
They are often individuals who use Alpha as an excuse to be Abusive and obnoxious and KT is an absolute prime example of this kind of 'Man'
10 mins with a strong woman and he'd be cowering in the corner crying for mummy  :lol: :lol:

Offline usroads

+1... Wondering why he can't keep a hard on  :)

Offline Payyourwaymate

KT. The Man...The Myth...The Legend. He has enemies everywhere  :lol: :lol: :lol:.

Offline Thephoenix

Many of us will know these Alpha males of the 'pull yourself together' brigade.
If they're fortunate they may go through life without personally experience mental illnesses in its various forms and degrees.

However, it can be just a short step from being Mr Macho Man to developing a mental illness.
 It can happen without warning, and in it's more acute forms  can result in a spiral into severe anxiety, depression and panic attacks.

If they're fortunate, they will recover or at least manage their condition, and this will likely change their attitudes and understanding of the problem, and so have more empathy for others with similar problems.

It can actually be a very positive experience, as it gives you an insight into mental illness you would not otherwise have.

From an ex Alpha male. :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: April 29, 2022, 09:56:30 pm by Thephoenix »

Offline lillythesavage

Many of us will know these Alpha males of the 'pull yourself together' brigade.
If they're fortunate they may go through life without personally experience mental illnesses in its various forms and degrees.

However, it can be just a short step from being Mr Macho Man to developing a mental illness.
 It can happen without warning, and in it's more acute forms  can result in a spiral into severe anxiety, depression and panic attacks.

If they're fortunate, they will recover or at least manage their condition, and this will likely change their attitudes and understanding of the problem, and so have more empathy for others with similar problems.

It can actually be a very positive experience, as it gives you an insight into mental illness you would not otherwise have.

From an ex Alpha male. :thumbsup:

Got the T shirt, and a lot of truth in your post.  :hi:

Offline nwluvit

Check out the steve thompson interview on Times radio. Ex England rugby player, he was a real alpha male. Now with onset dementia he has more empathy. Sadly he can only remember playing with his mates. Has no memories of winning the world cup!