Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Question about Adultwork.  (Read 1054 times)

Online tightfoot69

Hi, I have not posted or punted for a few months but I have decided to see a girl on Monday.

I have arranged it through adultwork and put a booking request in and has been accepted by the girl as 'scheduled'. Is this a new thing to adultwork because it has always been accepted as 'confirmed' in the past. Is there a difference?

Offline sarahjayneleeds

• Service Provider
Hi, I have not posted or punted for a few months but I have decided to see a girl on Monday.

I have arranged it through adultwork and put a booking request in and has been accepted by the girl as 'scheduled'. Is this a new thing to adultwork because it has always been accepted as 'confirmed' in the past. Is there a difference?

No it's always been there. I only schedule advanced bookings and tick the confirm box on the day, usually when they  have confirmed the appointment in the morning.

Offline Daffodil

This was mentioned quite recently.

If I remember correctly, and accurately made sense of whichever prossie was waffling about it (Dani, I believe), then it's a trick they pull were they sort of accept the booking, but protect themselves from negative feedback.

Unlike what Sarah says (:rolleyes:), they tend to tick confirmed after the event i.e. when they can be reasonably sure you're not going to leave them negative feedback.

If they cancel on you at the last minute? Hey presto, the booking was never confirmed anyway!

pleasure

By sheer luck this trick would never work with me, as I'm rarely able to complain to a girl in the flesh, no matter how bad a service she's given. It's a terrible habit, but I'm just far too polite. So she's highly likely to mark the booking as confirmed after I've left, thinking everything went swimmingly. After the fact, when I'm sat at home fuming about how terrible she was, I'd have no trouble ripping her a new one online. :)

Online tightfoot69

Thanks for the replies. The girl I am seeing I have seen before and left positive feedback so not sure why she would think I would leave negative feedback.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
Thanks for the replies. The girl I am seeing I have seen before and left positive feedback so not sure why she would think I would leave negative feedback.

Its nothing to do with that.  Aw say to only confirm the booking once it has actually happened.  If it is scheduled that means it is accepted and ready to take place.  Confirmed means you turned up.  AW send us an email after the booking to remind us to confirm it once it has taken place

Basically the confirmed part is there to confirm the booking took place.

If we did it just so we would not get negative feedback we would never confirm any booking as we never know what is going through someones mind and many wouldn't complain to your face.   If you read the rules on AW we are only supposed to tick the box once the booking has taken place and not before
« Last Edit: June 29, 2014, 03:36:12 pm by Dani »

pleasure

If we did it just so we would not get negative feedback we would never confirm any booking as we never know what is going through someones mind and many wouldn't complain to your face.

Huh? Surely if you never confirmed any booking, even those with guys who seemed ecstatically happy with the services you provided, you'd never get any feedback?