Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Does nipple play do anything for you?  (Read 3187 times)

Offline JPin

Been thinking about this and decided I’d canvas the forum...

Over the years I’ve had quite a few women (SPs included of course) lick, suck, twist, pinch and/or play with my nipples and it’s really not ever done much for me. Thai Pruksa was doing it the other week to accompany her HJ but I did fuck all for me, and I see most of her other reviews state the same.

I’ve wondered if I made a habit of playing them regularly maybe they’d become more sensitive, but can’t be arsed to try!

Anyone here really get off on having their nips played with??

Online Colston36

Over the years I’ve had quite a few women (SPs included of course) lick, suck, twist, pinch and/or play with my nipples and it’s really not ever done much for me. Thai Pruksa was doing it the other week to accompany her HJ but I did fuck all for me, and I see most of her other reviews state the same.

I’ve wondered if I made a habit of playing them regularly maybe they’d become more sensitive, but can’t be arsed to try!

Just feels painful without being sexy. I have liked being whipped while licking cunt as it's degrading and a few other such things, but nipples, no.

Offline SamOmar

It's like with owo and FK, if they do it well i find my nipples quite sensitive and gives me a reason to reciprocate
Banned reason: Undesirable, convicted sex trafficker / pimp
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Billy no mates

Nothing at all for me, but I have a few (male) friends who love it

It’s great we are all different.

Offline Dipper

Absolutely nothing, uncomfortable bordering on painful infact.

I think ladies automatically assume our nips work
And feel like theirs.

Yes I’ve had to discourage a fair few WG’s from this area when attempted.

Online Silencio

yeh I generally find it does nothing for me, there's times when done well it can add the right sensation at the right time and other times it takes me right out of the moment, so I mostly dissuade it.

Online mr.bluesky

Nope. Does nothing for me. I would rather play with hers

Offline Thephoenix

Discussing the subject with Dom/tantric masseuse years ago and was surprised when she told me many men enjoyed nipple play, as up to that point I didn't think mine were in any way erogenous.

However after a few sesions using different techniques and toys, I changed my mind.

Not so much soft touching, but for example using a pinwheel on my nipple when approaching climax was a sure way for me to orgasm, although I didn't like nipple clamps.

Now I find that quite hard nipple play can help me achieve a climax if I'm struggling to cum.

Online fredhiggins

Nothing; nada; distracting and hopeless.

Offline Bogof60

Like it soft and sensual.
Pulling and biting do nothing for me.
Much like some women i suppose
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Online scutty brown

Offline Tricky Dickie

Absolutely love it, especially just on the painful side. My nipples could be connected directly to my dick. Instant hardness! I guess we’re all different.

Offline oneeyesnake

Absolutely love it, especially just on the painful side. My nipples could be connected directly to my dick. Instant hardness! I guess we’re all different.

Ditto, I do like the SP to sick and softly bite on my nipples..or even pinch whilst we are in the throes of having sex...definitely not excessive pain though.

Online mr.bluesky

None of my three are sensitive

So scutty brown you're really Scaramanga the man with the golden gun. Is your "weapon" really made of gold ?  :D

Offline CanOfRedBull

:D

Same here,  instant turn on when a girl plays with my nipples.   The downside is if I’m banging away and she starts to play with them its a quick route to cum town. 

Offline oddson1970

Ditto, I do like the SP to sick and softly bite on my nipples..or even pinch whilst we are in the throes of having sex...definitely not excessive pain though.
l like this too.....if l'm struggling to cum for the third time in an hr long booking, this will get me over the line  :thumbsup:

Offline chadpitt

I like it. It's a the sign of a top tier SP.

Offline bossanova

yes. I enjoy it – sucking, pinching, squeezing, licking – I love it all. Would like to find an SP with nipple clamps to give that a go – I guess I only need to ask!

Offline unclepokey

Nope - nothing for me.
and neither am I a particular fan of oral on me whether covered or not.
No I'm not much of a tit fancier. A sound BOTTOM on a woman turns me on.

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
I have many gentlemen who enjoy this but it's not something I would just do unless asked to. Never met anyone in civvy life that's enjoyed only clients.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2021, 01:07:25 pm by Lou2019 »

Offline Strawberry

• Service Provider
I have many gentlemen who enjoy this but it's not something I would just do unless asked to. Never met anyone in civvy life that's enjoyed only clients.

Similar here, except I have met a couple of men outside of paid sex who like their nipples played with.

Offline Atlas1957

I get some mild enjoyment out of them licking or kissing them while they are giving handjob, or gently using their fingers to play with them while they are giving a blowjob.

I'd put it in the same camp as a WG giving rimming, enjoyable but not so enjoyable I actually ask for it.

And, despite the last two WG's posts, every WG that has initiated nipple play did so without asking. I'd say 1 in 5 do it.

Offline Stevelondon

I love tie and tease sessions and nipple kissing, licking, gentle tweaking is an OK from me.
Not into pain of any sort.

Offline PunterNumber69

I sometimes get the shipping forecast if you tweak mine.

Tip: don't spray your chest with deodorant if you want your nipples sucked
« Last Edit: September 24, 2021, 03:11:35 pm by PunterNumber69 »

Offline southcoastpunter

I love tie and tease sessions and nipple kissing, licking, gentle tweaking is an OK from me.
Not into pain of any sort.

and me too. And in my experience most SP's do it (to some extent) without asking - although they can then see that i like it and continue doing it.

Offline Straightsix

Wow. A minority then.
I absolutely fucking love it although very, very gently licked and breathed upon.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2021, 03:29:08 pm by Straightsix »
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Englishhorn

Biting and twisting them are an absolute turnoff for me. But I have one regular civvy partner who sort of ‘flutters’ them with fingers and tongue.  That absolutely does it for me sends huge uncontrollable charges to my dick and brings me off explosively. They’re the only one who can do it though. When I ask other civvies or SPs it’s usually disappointing.

Offline Straightsix

Crazy how many SPs don't know the meaning 'gently'
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline PunterNumber69

Crazy how many SPs don't know the meaning 'gently'
Probably the same number as punters.

Offline Razor Boy

Biting and twisting them are an absolute turnoff for me. But I have one regular civvy partner who sort of ‘flutters’ them with fingers and tongue.  That absolutely does it for me sends huge uncontrollable charges to my dick and brings me off explosively. They’re the only one who can do it though. When I ask other civvies or SPs it’s usually disappointing.

+1
Last few years I  have needed more stimulation to get over the line sometimes whilst shagging , not with a bj. 
Gently flick my nips in mish and I’m coming hard within a minute or two. Must be an age thing ( nearly 60) as it used to do nothing for me.

Offline CoverMyEyes

I quite like it, but not to the point of real pain. My nipples are more sensitive than my balls.

Online scutty brown

So scutty brown you're really Scaramanga the man with the golden gun. Is your "weapon" really made of gold ?  :D

Well it's not made of lead

Offline Bebebelle

• Service Provider
I must have all the clients who love their nipples played with then !  I only ever had one client tell me he doesn’t like it. One of my regulars has the most amazing response to nipple play. He can cum just from me playing with his nipples only, it’s quite a scene to watch as he gets totally lost in the moment. He said he always liked it in his younger years but about 10 years ago, just became super sensitive to it and has no idea why that happened so maybe it is something you can train yourself to enjoy much more than before ? 

Offline Fkk

I was in Puerto Banus and had this Russian milf and she kept playing with my nipples.

It was a bit annoying.

Offline notcalledchris

I find in annoying.  Much rather she focused on my knob

Offline olddognewtricks49

Guess I must buck the trend, find it quite a turn on and when bit younger could intensify orgasm

Offline Jayj

Something I enjoy, depending on how I feel it could be gentle play or something a little more intense if the mood takes me, definitely a turn on.

Not really into any sort of other pain definitely nothing involving my balls some SP’s take it because you like your nipples played with it’s a green light to squeeze your nuts 😂

I see a lady who like it as much as me loves her nipples pinched and gently bitten which is unusual I find.

Offline Alastor22

Yes, I absolutely hate it because I am extremely sensitive but not in a pleasurable way.

Offline newpuntingguy

If you’re into it, every Chinese parlour I’ve ever visited does it. Chinese women seem to all love doing this

Online Lonestaruk

Interesting fact: When God created man he made every body part perfect first time except the nipples.............he had to keep on tweaking them.

Offline Boristheboy

Yes, I love having mine played with, anything from being brushed with a lovely warm tongue up to full on pinching and biting. And more 😉

Offline Dave4x4

I like them bitten quite hard especially when being wanked off. My first ever punt the sp did it and ever since then I have enjoyed it, but don't do it on every punt.

Offline sparkus

To misquote Midge Ure, it does nothing for me.  But they still keep squeezing them.

Online MissWolf

• Service Provider
I must have all the clients who love their nipples played with then !  I only ever had one client tell me he doesn’t like it. One of my regulars has the most amazing response to nipple play. He can cum just from me playing with his nipples only, it’s quite a scene to watch as he gets totally lost in the moment. He said he always liked it in his younger years but about 10 years ago, just became super sensitive to it and has no idea why that happened so maybe it is something you can train yourself to enjoy much more than before ?

Like you I have quite a lot of clients who like nipple play to various degrees of intensity,  finding their level is the key.
I will with most new clients run my fingers and nails gently over their chest and nipples during the initial part of a booking, the reaction I get will determine if I pursue that as part of our session,  obviously asking and telling me is always a bonus.
I had one client I saw a few times who wanted me to pinch, squeeze and twist his nipples as hard as I physically could, when I did his cock would go like steel,  I could literally feel him harden inside me it was amazing.

Offline Thephoenix

To misquote Midge Ure, it does nothing for me.  But they still keep squeezing them.

I've  had a lovely Thai massage today with HE, whilst she's alternating her long nails lightly scratching my balls then nipples...
Balls, nipple, balls, nipples....in heaven. :wackogirl:
(Review will follow)

Offline sparkus

I've  had a lovely Thai massage today with HE, whilst she's alternating her long nails lightly scratching my balls then nipples...
Balls, nipple, balls, nipples....in heaven. :wackogirl:
(Review will follow)

Nipples are quite meh for me but I fucking love the Asian little trick of a tongue in the ear hole...

Offline Murray Mint

Like you I have quite a lot of clients who like nipple play to various degrees of intensity,  finding their level is the key.
I will with most new clients run my fingers and nails gently over their chest and nipples during the initial part of a booking, the reaction I get will determine if I pursue that as part of our session,  obviously asking and telling me is always a bonus.
I had one client I saw a few times who wanted me to pinch, squeeze and twist his nipples as hard as I physically could, when I did his cock would go like steel,  I could literally feel him harden inside me it was amazing.
That's true for me as well. In fact, I've sometimes found it difficult to persuade an SP to squeeze them hard enough (but absolutely no nails for me!) For me it produces a very intense orgasm, but once the orgasm is over, she has to stop - instantly!!....