Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: co- ordinating group party  (Read 709 times)

rolypoly70

Just wondered whether,  anyone has ever or planning on organising a group booking with a willing Aw provider?????   Just like to gauge interest bearing in mind i, m  based in south east........

Offline chris_jp2

From what I have read, probably on here and certainly elsewhere, it's a logistical nightmare.

Offline akauya

Just wondered whether,  anyone has ever or planning on organising a group booking with a willing Aw provider?????   Just like to gauge interest bearing in mind i, m  based in south east........

I tried before... it's a good idea but a logistical nightmare indeed. Have a look

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=16690.0

vorian

I have heard on here and from an established organiser it is a thankless task, dealing with unreliable prossies and punters. Need to accept the possibility of taking big losses until the parties get very well know. Even parties like LMP seem to have big variances in the number of punters attending and thus income. It won't be the prossies who don't get paid.

Offline smiths

Even arranging a MMF punt has led to the other punter backing out with excuses at the last minute in my experiences, so you need to be as certain as possible that all the other punters would actually turn up as agreed. I wouldnt be interested nowadays but if you attempt to arrange something i wish you luck.