Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: PhoenixMadina - Glasgow  (Read 1815 times)

14 review(s) for PhoenixMadina (14 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline whoreasarous

Here's the link.

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Not sure how much of a point there is in posting this. She's only in Scotland until the weekend.

I follow her on twitter and reached out to her asking when she would be in Glasgow. She said next week. I love the trashy tattooed look. Price was for 100 quid for 30 minutes. I don't punt a lot and today was payday. When the stars aline...

Comms

As I said. Had spoke to her the previous week so knew she was coming up. I was hesitant as I don't punt that much. The price was high for me. But I know I'd kick myself if I never done it. Same day punt. Arranged a time and went ahead.

Serviced apartment in the city centre. Big and clean.

The girl

I follow her on twitter so knew what to expect. She looked as she does in her pics. Lots of tattoos. Fake hard tits pierced. Pierced tongue. Bubbly personality. Very inviting. Age is accurate. Teeth okay. She smokes but no smell of it.

The meet

Offered a shower upon entry. I took it up. Straight into the action afterwards. No much small chat. Lots of excellent owo. Very sloppy and very skilled. Ball action too. Some passionate kissing. I went down on her. Clean and smelled perfect. Licked her ass. K
Popped on the bag for mish. I was ready to cum. Then some doggy.
Finished with me cumming on her face.  She seemed to genuinely like it. Proper slurped it up.

Probably the best meet I've had. I recommend.

Offline Micky5633

I ended up seeing her as well mate was class. Will leave a review if people want another one.

Also the picture and video she put up of the cum between her tits on twitter is yours truly, that makes me half famous surely?

Offline Davey Dykes

Will leave a review if people want another one.

All reviews build the picture, please do.  :hi:

Like the look of her myself but can't get to Glasgow until the new year at the earliest.

Offline whoreasarous

I ended up seeing her as well mate was class. Will leave a review if people want another one.

Also the picture and video she put up of the cum between her tits on twitter is yours truly, that makes me half famous surely?

Can I get your autograph mate?

When I saw that I thought why didn't I suggest that?

Offline Micky5633

Can I get your autograph mate?

When I saw that I thought why didn't I suggest that?

Haha I will now charge double what I normally would of for autographs. I never even suggested it she just went for it and I rolled with it.

Offline Topkat

Nice review OP, your too Mickey5633.
They were so good she upped her prices to £120hh & £180h...!