Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: jessica-xx  (Read 1707 times)

Herman

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Had a one hour punt with Jessica...Where do i start. Jessica is 37 to 40 years old not 30years as stated on her profile not the best looking girl i have punted with but there was no picture on her profile so my fault there.
The problem I had with the punt was there was no kissing oral was covered every thing was very robotic with her,even riding her was crap.my girlfriend puts up a better show.Jessica also had a B O problem it was clear she had not showered after her last punter the under arm pong was not nice.
Then there was the phone which she had to keep looking at that really did piss me off. having paid £130 for the punt I found her to be a bit of a rush merchant.I turned up on time for my meet only to be told She was still getting ready for me.Wrong she was still with another punter.
Even when I went to go down on her i had to beat a retreat it not the best smelling pussy i have stuck my face in.so i went for first pop doggie and the 2nd one cow girl
style.As I said before in my review not the best ride, had better rides on the bus
After 50 minutes into the punt she got a text on her phone the next victim had turned up early so i was made to leave.

Offline socks

Had a one hour punt with Jessica...Where do i start. Jessica is 37 to 40 years old not 30years as stated on her profile not the best looking girl i have punted with but there was no picture on her profile so my fault there.
The problem I had with the punt was there was no kissing oral was covered every thing was very robotic with her,even riding her was crap.my girlfriend puts up a better show.Jessica also had a B O problem it was clear she had not showered after her last punter the under arm pong was not nice.
Then there was the phone which she had to keep looking at that really did piss me off. having paid £130 for the punt I found her to be a bit of a rush merchant.I turned up on time for my meet only to be told She was still getting ready for me.Wrong she was still with another punter.
Even when I went to go down on her i had to beat a retreat it not the best smelling pussy i have stuck my face in.so i went for first pop doggie and the 2nd one cow girl
style.As I said before in my review not the best ride, had better rides on the bus
After 50 minutes into the punt she got a text on her phone the next victim had turned up early so i was made to leave.
So a first post. Reminds me of other first post negatives of deservedly popular SP's in style, later found to be spurious. Prossie, pimp, pathetic troll or punter?
« Last Edit: September 28, 2014, 06:01:57 pm by socks »

Offline socks

FWIW I reckon it's just a troll
« Last Edit: September 28, 2014, 06:02:33 pm by socks »

Offline cunnyhunt

Yes, sure, it was so bad you came twice in 50 minutes  :rolleyes:

She has 4+ years of +ve feedback with no -ve, I smell Bullshit.

Herman

forgot to mention she has false boobs

Offline CBPaul

forgot to mention she has false boobs

Oh dear, that's the final nail isn't it  :crazy:

Well sniffed out on this one, registered and then immediately left a bad review. Personally if she did have BO and a smelly fanny I wouldn't have stayed for first course, let alone seconds.

Banging body for for a 40 year old too.

Thanks OP, just added to my HL  :D

Offline cunnyhunt

Thanks OP, just added to my HL  :D

+1  :thumbsup: I am required to go to Norwich sometimes so will try and book the next time.

You have to thank the stupid trolls sometimes as trying to neg a pro$$ie brings attention to them.

Thick and stupid cunts  :crazy: :wacko:

Jerico

From my experience harsh to say the least. She's not the prettiest girl on AW by any means but it's a cracking body with no BO and I thought she was really nice too. 

Offline madeinwales56

Talking of BO, I definitely smell a rat ... or a (competitor) woman scorned.

Offline socks

Herman, urban rhyming slang for a bellend. Herman Jelmet etc

The happy one

What's the saying

There is no such thing as bad publicity

She does look good for her age

Not for me as I am not into age appropriate sex