Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lottie at Roses gone?  (Read 2272 times)

Offline 19jammy

Is she just taking a break or finished? I was going to see her on Thursday last week, but noticed she’s not on the rota or the photos, so thought I’d give it a week or 2 to see if she’s just on a break or not.

Offline quatter11

I think she’s gone. A big miss. She was dynamite in the room. I met her soon after she started (she’d never worked before and was holding down a full time job) and she snogged the face off me and was very orgasmic. A few months in she’d learnt to squirt, gave an exquisite blow job and provided me with a most memorable threesome with both Roxy and Tilly. Top class service provider. Hopefully she’ll be back one day!

Online scutty brown

Could be worth asking on the Manchester forum as they have a presence on there

Offline Kool Keef

Coming back next week with a new name, Kiera.
Only taking phone bookings though apparently.
Info from another site.

Offline quatter11

Coming back to Roses?

If so, wouldn't most people book by phone anyway?

And thanks for the intel!

Offline Kool Keef

Coming back to Roses?

If so, wouldn't most people book by phone anyway?

And thanks for the intel!

Yeah Roses, Monday, she mustn't be taking walk in bookings.
I'm guessing she's had a  problem with a specific punter or a stalker type situation  :unknown:

Offline quatter11

Ah yeah that would make sense.

Thanks again for the info.

Online davey.edwards1969

My info is that Lottie has retired
Kiera is a new girl - never worked before

Online Generalstockinghead

Was just looking for her on the Rota, gutted she’s gone, right little firecracker that one.

Think I’ll give Roxy a bash on Monday

Offline Clitheroelad

Other sources suggest she was offering BB.

Offline quatter11

That comes as a surprise, saw her over half a dozen times and no hint of it with me... but if you have it on good authority...

Offline TomTank

No hint of bareback whenever I saw her.
And it sounds like she had a stalker, so not surprised she has jacked it in.

Offline Clitheroelad

That comes as a surprise, saw her over half a dozen times and no hint of it with me... but if you have it on good authority...

Another forum.

Offline Rack Admirer

I saw her once and quite enjoyed. She told me her husband/partner had lost his job and implied she was doing parlour work as a result of that. Perhaps hubby got himself a job and so she no longer needs to work in the parlour? Who knows. She was lively in the room but not really my type, hence only the one visit. I hope she didn't end working for a sinister reason.

Offline Bustydusty

No hint of bareback whenever I saw her.
And it sounds like she had a stalker, so not surprised she has jacked it in.
Yes I was told about a stalker