Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hertfordshire massage shops - mini review  (Read 5873 times)

Offline hugo.freeman

Thought I'd start a similar page to that of the London discussion page by its same namesake.

Venue: Beauty Thai Spa, Watford (3 Langley Road, Watford, WD17 4PS)
Location: Watford, <5 min walk from Watford Junction station (note this is the overland station and not Watford underground station)
www: External Link/Members Only
Visit: in late Dec / early Jan

Cost: £30 for 30 min / £45 for an hour
I thought I'd TOFTT on this one.

Parking: Absolute nightmare to park around here.  You're off the main St Albans road and nearby parking is for residential parking only.  I managed to get some 1 hour free parking after some left and right turns and a 7-8 min walk away.  The shop also leads out onto Langley Road which has built up standing traffic leading to St Albans Road / Watford Junction station so not really discreet.

Beauty Thai spa is a new massage shop that took over an existing hair dresser's shop around July 2020.  The shop itself is very small, has 3 therapy rooms of which only one has a shower which is tiny and contained in what appears a cupboard housing a toilet.  Looks like the original from the old hair salon.  As mentioned on another thread  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=326606.msg3417534#msg3417534 the owner of this place used to work in another local shop in Watford.

On the back of the other thread, I opted for 30 min with "Sara" an apparently Indian lady who must be in her late 40s / early 50s.  The massage felt somewhat authentic Thai and she claims to have been doing this for over 10 years.  Did all the massage motions which made me think it was somewhat authentic, except I didnt like the fact that baby oil was used.  I would have preferred lemon grass or something else but this was not used.

No shower in the room I was in and both she and the girl on reception said it's usually reserved for the 1h therapy sessions.  The room I was in was well decorated, clean and nice with a towel warming machine in the room.  I didn't see any wipes located in the room which indicated to me that no extra were on offer however I got the impression from the receptionist that I should try others with a wink in her eye.

The massage itself was a little too strong for my liking despite telling her to go more softly.  No indications of any sensual or cc swipes so as pointed out, a legit massage.  She was not really a looker anyway so I pretty much kept my eyes closed throughout despite being stake naked under a thin towel cover of sorts.

I was wiped down with a warm towel given that I could not take a shower.

Would I return
Possibly.  The following are the names that I gathered but I couldn't tell if good or not.  I might try the others in turn, £30 not bad.

Receptionist and masseuse: Natha (Thai, short, there everyday - appears to be in her late 30s?)
Sara (Indian, middle aged, late 40s, Mondays)
Enna (Thai, supposedly young late 20s, have not seen, Tuesday)
Mata (Thai, dont know age have not seen, Fridays)

Offline hugo.freeman

Doh  :dash:

How to make that thread sticky so it's clearly visible?

Offline sparkus

Doh  :dash:

How to make that thread sticky so it's clearly visible?

Or ask a mod to merge threads.