Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Reviews of FBSM  (Read 1403 times)

Offline texmex

Every FBSM review I have posted or others have posted always have at least one comment alluding to lines of "£XXX for rub and tug", "£XXX for a wank" etc.

Why so?

Just as I cannot understand why someone would pay to be tortured, or even for something like fantasy cleaners, or those have preference of BBBW - I do not expect everyone to understand that some of us do enjoy sensual B2B massages and variations, and not a FS always.

So those kind of comments are pretty pointless, no?

Offline LLPunting

Every FBSM review I have posted or others have posted always have at least one comment alluding to lines of "£XXX for rub and tug", "£XXX for a wank" etc.

Why so?

Just as I cannot understand why someone would pay to be tortured, or even for something like fantasy cleaners, or those have preference of BBBW - I do not expect everyone to understand that some of us do enjoy sensual B2B massages and variations, and not a FS always.

So those kind of comments are pretty pointless, no?

You paid 180 for 90 mins for a very limited and restricted service that you rated positive.  You were satisfied with the amount of stimulation you received although you also said you weren't likely to return.  People commenting on your sense of value (and judgement) is valid given you did not describe much of an experience.
For what you described many would not expect to pay more than 50-60 per hour.  Many of us have received better massage, far more sensuality, mutual access and services for 100 (or less) per hour.

Offline ChenWen

Whats valued for you may not be valued for others. Some focus on the number of services provided, other the looks of the providers. For some, the location is most important.

I never understood people critisizing others for what they think is overprice. It would be helpfull to suggest an alternativ rather than critisize.

Offline RAJEC

Offline texmex

You paid 180 for 90 mins for a very limited and restricted service that you rated positive.  You were satisfied with the amount of stimulation you received although you also said you weren't likely to return.  People commenting on your sense of value (and judgement) is valid given you did not describe much of an experience.
For what you described many would not expect to pay more than 50-60 per hour.  Many of us have received better massage, far more sensuality, mutual access and services for 100 (or less) per hour.

Sure I said I would not return - but I also said I would not return because of location.

I post the reviews to return to the forum what I take from the forum. I rated review positive because of my experience - it is good if it helps you decide that something is not VFM for you and you would not go there. That is an acceptable response and perfectly what this forum is intended for.

I will still continue to post reviews, for both FBSM and FS punts - and +ve/-ve/neutral as I feel. It is just annoying to have people imply that those spending money on just massage are somehow mugs. Guess I will just have to ignore such comments  :unknown:

Online webpunter

+1
Really paying 50-60 an hour - to be bored shitless ?  Good luck  :lol:

Here's what LLP is referring to posted by OP
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

About massage itself - It was great. Plenty of CC swipes, reach unders, slow breathing in ears. Touching is permitted except for the private areas of course.

Cons: She would not allow even kissing the boobs, no where actually. Just light touching. Also, massage itself, B2B part was only on the back, not on the front - so was bit disappointed with that. Also, she spent too long massaging the back and time spent on the front was may be like 15 minutes
[/b].

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Just to clarify I do like a bit of R&T edging.  Marvellous

Not quite sure what you had tho  :lol:

No touching - definitely not allowed.  The massage burd might report you to the police

180 quid for 15 mins of action in an hour & a half booking ??   I think you need to report her to the police or get Trading Standards involved

:sarcastic:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online webpunter

OP
Apologies
I forgot to ask
Did you keep your socks on ?

Offline RAJEC

OP
Apologies
I forgot to ask
Did you keep your socks on ?

At 180 for 90, surely that would have to be extra?

Offline LLPunting

Sure I said I would not return - but I also said I would not return because of location.

I post the reviews to return to the forum what I take from the forum. I rated review positive because of my experience - it is good if it helps you decide that something is not VFM for you and you would not go there. That is an acceptable response and perfectly what this forum is intended for.

I will still continue to post reviews, for both FBSM and FS punts - and +ve/-ve/neutral as I feel. It is just annoying to have people imply that those spending money on just massage are somehow mugs. Guess I will just have to ignore such comments  :unknown:

If you had said you were just paying for a massage then their comments would have less merit however you paid for FBSM which you then criticised for being lacking in several key respects.  There are Tantra providers charging that sort of money and also a much better service.  The implication of being a mug was yours alone to take, the others though expressed surprise/incredulity/disdain at the cost.  I would suggest your remorse is making you overly sensitive to the commentary which has been pretty reserved.

Offline RAJEC

If you had said you were just paying for a massage then their comments would have less merit however you paid for FBSM which you then criticised for being lacking in several key respects.  There are Tantra providers charging that sort of money and also a much better service.  The implication of being a mug was yours alone to take, the others though expressed surprise/incredulity/disdain at the cost.  I would suggest your remorse is making you overly sensitive to the commentary which has been pretty reserved.

Summed up perfectly, like a punting poem  :dance: