Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CABIN CREW CASEY  (Read 3994 times)

Offline king tarzan

External Link/Members Only

Saw her last year in Central London hotel...
she kept me waiting almost 1 hour and 30 mins...
Bitch then tried to rush me in the allotted hour..
Waste of the £150 i gave her..

English around mid 30's. big tits around size 12, 5'7' tall, but not flabby but not toned either... done dfk, owo on my banana was nothing spectacular, licked her mango a little, not physically appealing enough to lick till dry with enjoyment..
sex was ok..
she put on sexy red stewardess uniform which i suppose was the only highlight...
then second round she was rushing even though there was 20 mins left..

ATTITUDE 6/10
GFE SERVICES 10/10
PHYSICAL CONSTRUCTION 5/10

COMPLETE WASTE OF £150 would never recommend or ever want to see her again..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline S_holmes

Admittedly only an occasional punter but 1) I'd never wait 1.5hours to see a prostitute and 2) wouldn't wait over 8months to post a review on here about my negative experience.
Thanks for the review

Offline king tarzan

Admittedly only an occasional punter but 1) I'd never wait 1.5hours to see a prostitute and 2) wouldn't wait over 8months to post a review on here about my negative experience.
Thanks for the review

just browsing and found her so i thought i will write up my negative experience with her.. and it was real stupid of me to wait that long for her.. also that evening other ladies were not ansering phone...

bristolqwerty

External Link/Members Only

Saw her last year in Central London hotel...
she kept me waiting almost 1 hour and 30 mins...
Bitch then tried to rush me in the allotted hour..
Waste of the £150 i gave her..

English around mid 30's. big tits around size 12, 5'7' tall, but not flabby but not toned either... done dfk, owo on my banana was nothing spectacular, licked her mango a little, not physically appealing enough to lick till dry with enjoyment..
sex was ok..
she put on sexy red stewardess uniform which i suppose was the only highlight...
then second round she was rushing even though there was 20 mins left..

ATTITUDE 6/10
GFE SERVICES 10/10
PHYSICAL CONSTRUCTION 5/10

COMPLETE WASTE OF £150 would never recommend or ever want to see her again..

Hey all reviews are helpful.  :drinks:  Negative review but you score her 10/10 for gf services  :unknown: although she rushed you, is that normal GF behaviour  :unknown:   :) ;)
« Last Edit: August 20, 2015, 12:29:34 am by bristolqwerty »

Offline king tarzan

Hey all reviews are helpful.  :drinks:  Negative review but you score her 10/10 for gf services  :unknown: although she rushed you, is that normal GF behaviour  :unknown:   :) ;)

Dfk Owo pussy licks sex was all there
But attitude was shit
I have given her low score for attitude

Very regrettable experience

johnnyboy61

Mendra

Seen her twice. Second time, I didn't recognise her profile otherwise wouldn't have visited. She used a 5 star hotel new the big cathedral.

Services are crap, time watched, zero quality, didn't even bother to where the so called cabin crew dress. Only good part was we kissed and I fingered her in the loft when she came down to pick me up. Not a conversationiat either - not that that important.

Don't recommend. Waste of time and money. Much better pussy close by.