Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lovely_Miss_Louise. Plymouth. £70 - 30 mins.  (Read 2685 times)

9 review(s) for Lovely_Miss_Louise (7 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline streetstroler

This meeting took place back in January this year.
Arrangements took place via AW messaging and then by text, replies a bit sporadic at first because Louise had been away for a while and recently returned.
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
Her place- a terraced house in the Keyham area of town with plenty of free street parking but this may have changed by now as she told me she was looking to move in the next month or so.
I arrived in her street and called to get the house number. The door was left open for me with Louise waiting inside dressed in a secretary's outfit, I hadn't requested it but was fine by me.
 After a quick freshen up in the bathroom I was led upstairs to her room. Louise is to my mind is quite an attractive woman , I'd say a little older than her stated AW profile of 42 years , maybe add another 5. She has a friendly and open nature and is easy to get on with. I stripped and laid on the bed for a back massage to start with and then turned over for some OWO by which time Louise had undressed as well and I could see that she has probably lost a few pounds compared to her profile pictures, if you like skinny milfs she's for you. Her pussy is tight and after pounding it for a while I decicde to let her finish me off by hand which she did and readily without asking takes it all in her mouth. This for me was an evfm punt with Louise doing everything she says in her profile without charging extra, something you always get these days.

Offline chrispuckey

I had the pleasure about three or so years ago, likes a glass of wine and she was a friendly girl.
She gave very good owo and was more than happy with cim. Slim girl a size 8 at a guess.
She disappeared for a bit then came back and then disappeared again, good to see she is back working again.

Online advent2016

I saw her 2017 in Shepperton and it was very good as well.

Offline Pussi

Met her also a few years back. Only saw her the once but it was fairly ok. She did owo with ice in her mouth which was new

P

Offline MajorPayne

She looks fit in her photos and nice she gives discounts.

Offline Crackpot11

I love skinny milfs! What’s she like facially?

Offline chrispuckey

I love skinny milfs! What’s she like facially?
She's not a bad looking girl and if you like slim milfs then she would be worth a visit.

Offline Crackpot11

I think the previous reviews have put me off seeing her. Talk of drug addiction and unreliability.

Offline chrispuckey

I think the previous reviews have put me off seeing her. Talk of drug addiction and unreliability.
When I had the pleasure she had a glass of wine and offered me one but I can honestly say I never seen any signs of drugs but then again you never really know if she is using.

Offline streetstroler

'you never really know if she is using'. I certainly didn't get that impression, didn't really seem the type. I would definitely return and go for a longer booking.

Offline chrispuckey

'you never really know if she is using'. I certainly didn't get that impression, didn't really seem the type. I would definitely return and go for a longer booking.
I agree there wasn't any signs of drugs use when I visited.