Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ava.Valentine - Bristol  (Read 4228 times)

75 review(s) for Ava.Valentine (66 positive, 7 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Fuzzyduck]

Online bigt3000

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Incall to a Bristol city centre hotel, no trouble from staff or reception, no keycards needed to get to the room or floor

Comms were ok. Ava was away for a few days, likely taking some time for herself. So there were slight delays but I had got in touch a couple of weeks before the preferred time and date of the meet anyway, so no bother. Once the meet, date and time were agreed, moved to texts and calls to confirm and to guide me to the room.

Services included DFK, OWO, DT, RO, finger play, lots of hard spanking, hair pulling, lots of dirty talk, sex in cowgirl, mish, doggy and prone bone, 1 pop ending which was swallowed.

The meet:
Met Ava at a city centre hotel for a lunchtime meet. 15 minute walk from Temple Meads station, or easily reachable on a bus. No hassle getting to the room, no trouble from hotel reception staff.

Magic door trick on arrival. I turned around and was greeted by a beautiful curvy young woman in sexy blue lingerie. Straight in with DFK for a very nice hello! Nice big smile, big boobs, a firm squeezable ass. Must have spent a good few minutes just DFKing right from the off. Sorted paperwork out, a quick jump in the shower to freshen up, came out in just a towel to find Ava warming up with her Hitachi wand. Felt bad to disturb her (lol) but the sight of her playing knowing that she was warming herself up for me was all the invitation I needed to jump in.

More DFKing, then she turned around to show off her gorgeous ass, firm and bouncy and so spankable. Couldn't help myself. Happily, she loves being spanked and being spanked hard. Back to more kissing, this time with me behind her and kissing her neck whilst playing with her boobs which were a nice handful, and disrobing each other. I had her lie back on the bed and open up her legs. She tasted good and clean and I spent a fair while down there and made her cum once with just my tongue then once with my tongue and fingers. Dirty talking throughout from both of us (well, muffled from me with my face in her pussy lol) and the noises she was making sounded great.

Her turn! I laid on the bed whilst she went to work with some OWO. Nice and sloppy with a little DT thrown in. Managed to get me all in, and also went to work on my balls - very nice!

Time for the main event now. Rubber on and she climbed on for some cowgirl. My first reaction was wow she's so warm! Very energetic and loud and plenty more dirty talking. Varied between her bouncing, grinding, and me giving her a pounding from below getting in deep inside her. More spanking thrown in which she seemed to enjoy. No problem with me going hard either - love me a girl who likes a hard spanking. Got another cum out of her here too.

Flipped her over for some mish and deep stick with legs over my shoulders, again getting deep inside and had some more DFK and dirty talk. Another cum for her in this position - getting good at this!  :D

Bit more OWO to pick me back up then to some doggy - I'd been looking forward to that as soon as I got a feel of her ass! She bent over, head down, ass up, and I proceeding to go to town on her with more spanking, dirty talk, hair pulling, slight restraint by holding her arms behind her back as I pounded deep.  Slight shift into prone bone, closing her legs made her pussy feel even tighter, and she even said she could feel me even more. All the more reason to go even deeper into her. Last cum from her in this position.

Return to cowgirl for our last position as this was fun earlier on, then last bit of OWO before a big CIM which she then swallowed. A very satisfying ending!

We cleaned up a bit and had a little chit chat and a cuddle and fondle and a bit more kissing. Always nice to have a fun and naughty time with a woman who's also nice company and enjoys the downtime part of a GFE meet after the rampant fucking. Being able to communicate our wants and needs well, as well as being able to have some nice pillow talk afterwards, is a big part of an enjoyable GFE meet to me. Had absolutely no problems here.

No clock watching and I left a little bit after my hour. I certainly have no complaints, and I can see why she has 0 negative reviews from those who have seen her. She may very well have sown the seeds for a potential 3sum as well - she mentioned she enjoys them, and its something I would like to tick of my "fuck it!" list. Her last couple of duos with Rebecca have been very well reviewed, and I learned she does duos with other Bristol based girls too. Perhaps next time.

150 for the hour. Worth it, and I'd return for sure

Offline Gastroboy

Good review. I’m knackered after just reading it.
Definitely on my hotlist.

Offline devongent

Excellent review.
I'm in no doubt that after all this lockdown business, I need to treat myself with a trip to Bristol.
 :cool:

Offline PaintBrush

Nice one,

Saw her back in the summer for half an hour and she was excellent.
Will return for a much longer session - I hope

Offline justalad

Ava is one I’m keen to see when coronavirus blows over.  Maybe alone or maybe as a duo with another Bristol based lady.

Two weeks into lockdown and I already need a punt.  FFS

Offline king tarzan

wants vouchers whilst not working!! FUCK OFF :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline justalad

wants vouchers whilst not working!! FUCK OFF :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:
Yet studies and works another job.

Begging = I’m out.