Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Freya Lee - Bristol  (Read 1456 times)

21 review(s) for freya_lee (17 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline AllenTheMan

Met with Freya earlier this month for a 1 hour InCall - External Link/Members Only

There have been a couple of reviews recently so thought I would share my experience.

Price - £130 for 1 hour, offered anal for £20 extra but declined.

Comms - Easy, messaged her on UKE a couple of days before, got a location and phone number. Rang morning of to confirm and off I went. Arrived, rang again and got house number.

Location - Not great imo, a residential home, quiet estate but still, sure there will be curtain twitchers who cotton on soon. I parked round the corner and walked in to make it easier on myself.

Looks - Looks great to me, short girl with good figure, met at the door in nice underwear and stockings with a smile so more could you ask for! More girl next door then supermodel but pictures on her profile are accurate. A couple of people have mentioned that she’s not a stick thin gym bunny but I think it’s clear from her profile and descriptions she isn’t and doesn’t claim to be

Service - Excellent, deep French kissing from the off, she practically ripped my clothes off and it felt very naturally passionate which is a massive plus for me. What followed was an hour of me alternating between fucking her mouth and fucking her pussy. It was a PSE but handled like a GFE if that makes sense? Like that dirty old girlfriend who loved to fuck! Finished with a deposit on her face that she licked up without prompting. Excellent!

Overall - A really good service that ticked all the boxes for me. A lot of comments recently about her attitude, I found that by being polite and clear and not asking questions that already had answers meant we got on fine. Maybe not for everyone though, I would imagine that her being a young English girl who offers such services means she gets a lot of time wasters. Would i return? Yes, hopefully soon!

vw

A lot of comments recently about her attitude, I found that by being polite and clear and not asking questions that already had answers meant we got on fine.
Sounds like you and her were bitching about punter that dare to ask anything. 

anyway an avatar for you. 

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline happy as larry

Good review  :thumbsup: pretty much mirrowed my experience with her.

Ron Swanson

Not mine ... but then I did give her a neutral and suggest others might enjoy her services.

Still, I'm still smarting from 'the bee in bonnet' comment from the woman herself so don't feel i want to say too much. This review did pop up however somewhat conveniently.

This punting world ... perilous waters

Offline AllenTheMan

Sounds like you and her were bitching about punter that dare to ask anything. 

anyway an avatar for you. 

Hidden Image/Members Only

Yes very good, a pithy response.

As I stated in the review, she’s had a rash of poor and bad reviews recently, I’m only offering my viewpoint and then it’s up to anyone who wishes to book her to review them and make up their own mind.

vw

Yes very good, a pithy response.

As I stated in the review, she’s had a rash of poor and bad reviews recently, I’m only offering my viewpoint and then it’s up to anyone who wishes to book her to review them and make up their own mind.

But sounds like you have been bitching about what other punters do wrong, sounds orchestrated to me.

The timing is very convenient and i consider same day reviews very unreliable, up to others what they think about them.

Offline AllenTheMan

Not a same day review, as stated I saw her earlier this month. My comments about people asking her questions are from the back and forth in her recent negative review.

Look, at the end of the day I have no winner in this argument, I enjoyed my time with Freya hence the positive. If other people didn’t they can, and did, leave negative reviews. Then we can all make informed decisions in the future.

vw

Out of interest what do you mean about declined £20 for anal, did she decline the money or the service.

I thought she stopped anal months ago.  :unknown:

Offline AllenTheMan

Other way round, she offered and I declined. Anal doesn’t really do it for me.

vw

Other way round, she offered and I declined. Anal doesn’t really do it for me.

That's an unusual scenario.   :unknown:

Offline AllenTheMan

That's an unusual scenario.   :unknown:

Is it? Maybe you’re misunderstanding? On her profile it stated that anal was available but £20 extra. I don’t enjoy anal so did not partake. She didn’t offer it during the meet but thought it best to let other potential punters know the lie of the land.

vw

Is it? Maybe you’re misunderstanding? On her profile it stated that anal was available but £20 extra. I don’t enjoy anal so did not partake. She didn’t offer it during the meet but thought it best to let other potential punters know the lie of the land.

she posted in riddles about it on her negative review, if anyone can translate

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=196166.msg2035282#msg2035282