Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Adultwork and iPad  (Read 1895 times)

Offline Laid_back_bloke

Anyone having issues with the iPad/iPhone option for Adult Work. I just get a black screen since the latest IOS update yesterday. Fine if viewed as the standard option.

Offline petergriffin

Yes same here. I've had to install a new browser
All ok so far

Offline OakTree

If it's chrome you're using on iPad click on the three vertical dots near the top R/H side and then click on request desktop site.

In Safari click on the upload/share icon (rectangle with arrow pointing up ) and choose the same, request desktop site.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2017, 05:30:41 pm by OakTree »

Offline Laid_back_bloke

Aye.. that's the desktop site sorted... Hope it isn't goodbye to the IOS view. Was so much easier to navigate.

Offline dudezilla

Download the app called 'stash' - it gives you an anonymous browser that does not store any history. The stash browser works just fine with AW

Offline Laid_back_bloke

Seems Adult Work are aware of the issue... So it's desktop version until it sorted...

hardpunt

Has been happening to me with chrome on android. I find if you scroll to the top (just keep dragging up) it refreshes and takes you to the home screen. I was using the normal browser on a galaxy s6 in incognito but it kept keeping my search history and thing like usernames?

Odd Job

Black screen for me too on the iPhone since the latest iOS update.

mediumjoe

I learned my lesson the hard way about updates, I now reckon it worked okay when I got it leave it as it is. 

Offline Buttons

Even with the desktop site on my iPad I can't send messages on AW. Just says I'm not logged in.

Offline Laid_back_bloke

Seems the IOS option is fixed... 👍
No more black screen