Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hermosa_Mia - Hemel Hempstead  (Read 745 times)

17 review(s) for Hermosa_Mia (7 positive, 4 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline tharki_babu

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hello folks.. First review here and hoping to become a fully contributing member with more reviews to follow soon. Any constructive feedback is very welcome.

Comms - Easy and straightforward over text. She responded quickly to confirm service, price and location. Sent address over text and gave exact door number when I called after arrival.

Location - High rise modern apartment block in Hemel Hempstead, as she was touring the area. Flat was well maintained with clean shower, which had male toiletries available.

Price / Time - £120 for 1 hour incall in late August.

Looks  / personality- Facially very attractive, a slim body with nice peachy bum and small tits. Age would be correct as stated in the profile - 26. Quite a few tattoos but all very tastefully done. Has a Polish origin but speaks English well and can have a good conversation. Overall the kind of girl who you would be comfortable to meet in a social setting.

Service - Paperwork sorted and offered a shower which I took. The service after this was a bit of let down , which is why the neutral review. She is completely passive and just lies down in bed waiting for you to do what you want and not responsive at all. Asked for OWO and her skills were very poor - more of rubbing with hands with just the tip of my dick in her mouth. Kissing was only little pecks on the lips and she seemed unwilling for DFK. All this despite specifically requesting GFE. I came once in missionary, bit of a chat and another shower. Asked her for cowgirl and came for the 2nd time while she was riding me with me sucking / groping her tits. As we still had 15 mins left, asked her for a massage and she refused saying she is not good at it! So we just spent the rest of the time chatting and me feeling her body with my hands. Would have given this a negative rating, had it not been for the fact that the sex itself was good and she made me feel comfortable through the whole booking without rushing. 

Conclusion - Would probably not see her again as the service was lacking in enthusiasm, oral was poor and no DFK in GFE. 
« Last Edit: September 01, 2019, 04:39:15 pm by samjetta »