Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: To Be In Love- peterborough  (Read 746 times)

5 review(s) for Be in love (3 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

ROCKET1966

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Rated a positive, but only just.
£120 hour
communications with felicity were good, recieved text before i arrived saying she was going to give me special service with CIM, location was a well know flat used by visiting girls near football ground. easy parking.
from chat on phone i knew i was her first of day, arrived early, was let in early. offered a shower, declined as already had one, but freshened up in sink as very hot day.
did notice shower cubicle was bone dry, so no recent shower by felicity.
Felicity looked like her profile picks, age about right. she wore a little lacy all in one, which was quickly on the floor.
to look at she is stunning, petite, not an ounce of fat, size 6ish, but big boobs and nipples. certainly enhanced.
I enjoy a massage, so start off that way. massage was average at best, got better once on my back.
Her oral was without, no extra charge. was very good, no rush, went as deep as she could, lots of tongue action.
Sex in various positions, she was very tight, was offered anal during position change, extra 30, declined. she did not want to be on top too long,was too hot, her excuse, did not bother me, as was enjoying trying different positions.
Once we had fucked for a good 20 mins, felicity removed condom and finished me off. I had not paid for CIM, but had been told it was ok. So like a fool i told her i was cuming, at last moment she moved so i cum on neck and boobs. if i had of paid for it that would have been a negative, next time wont give her a warning.
Given felicity a positive rating, because everything agreed on initial contact was delivered, she is stunning and a good willing fuck.
but there are some negatives that might annoy others.
It was ok to hold her boobs while fucking her, but she was not into having them or her nipples played with.
never got to finger her or give her oral, everytime i went to explore her body she quickly reverted to pleasuring me. got the impression it was all about my pleasure only, so if your after GFE you may want to enquire on booking.
my 2 biggest negatives however.. i was let in ten mins early, after an hour we were finished and chatting, said i was happy to leave ten to the hour if she had another booking straight after. she had and was very appreciative. she quickly got up, got dressed, made bed and was brushing hair, touching up make up as i left. it was very hot we had sweated alot and i had cum over her. but no shower before next guy. I had a ciggy outside, he entered within mins of me leaving.
2nd negative. calls and texts after i left. telling me how much she enjoyed the meet, anal no charge if i returned soon. 3 texts in total and 2 missed calls.
All in all i got what i paid for, very much enjoyed my time. so positive, but i can imagine some not being so happy.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 26, 2019, 01:37:15 pm by ROCKET1966 »