Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Petite_princess98 - based Devon/Cornwall  (Read 907 times)

Offline jimbobted

Anyone know what's going on with this girl?
External Link/Members Only

I saw and reviewed her last summer and have been trying to rebook ever since. She dips in and out of adultwork and always seems to disappear just when we're making arrangements after exchanging a few messages. She hasn't been on Aw for a couple of months now, though the profile is still active.
I have a couple of numbers for her so dropped her a WhatsApp and forgot all about it till she replied out of the blue a few days ago, I replied within the hour but she'd already gone to ground.

If I hadn't met her I'd assume she was a wind up merchant. But I have met her (which I recall took a bit if effort) and she's great.

Just wondering if any of you chaps have had similar issues? Maybe time to let this one go and focus my efforts elsewhere?

Offline JimmySW

Saw and reviewed her once when she was expensive but £350 an hour is out of my league and she says she’s in London now?

Offline jimbobted

She's definitely south west based, I think she just hasn't changed her location from last time she was in London.

Very frustrating as she pops up every so often, very enthusiastic about meeting but disappears before we can seal the deal.
She is expensive but not outrageously so for longer meetins and IMO is worth the money. She's the only one I've had at that price point where I haven't felt any regret about spending so much.

Offline Priapus4u

She's in London now!.

Say's a size 4 dress-she'd snap in half I reckon!