Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bournemouth party  (Read 941 times)

sexy_1231983

Hi all,

Hoping this is the right group for Bournemouth?

I'm looking for any ideas/suggestions as I'm organising a small party for a group of old school mates at a rented house and like the idea of getting a couple girls over to serve beers and a bit of light  entertainment maybe.  Does anybody know and decent women or have any suggestions as I'm not from Bournemouth.

Cheers all

Offline Steely Dan

I think that is SW, but near the border.  Suggest you re-post there (rather than ask post to be moved) since SE boys may have ideas.

I suggest an agency.  The only one on the SE page near by is
External Link/Members Only

Perhaps there are some SW agencies near.

southampton.guy

yes, Bournemouth is SW - but as steely Dan says near the border of SE. (Southampton, 20 miles to the east, is SE)

I.m a bit out of touch with the party scene these days, my only suggestion is to try bmth charlie (External Link/Members Only ) - she used to organise small parties (ie 3 girls and 6 or 7 guys). She has been around the Bournemouth area for a few years now  and has a good reputation. (haven.t seen her myself for about 3 years now)

can.t think of anyone else.

There used to be a candykiss agency in Bournemouth, not sure if it was linked to the southampton one but it didn.t have a great reputation (never used it myself). Don.t use agencies nowdays - vixons is the only agency i know of in Bournmeouth. Can.t recommend it (as i don.t know whether its still good or not, but it has been around for quite a few years.

(ps - i take it you mean a little more than just serve a few beers!)

kamu

I'm looking for any ideas/suggestions as I'm organising a small party for a group of old school mates at a rented house and like the idea of getting a couple girls over to serve beers and a bit of light  entertainment maybe.

Maybe you should try contacting debbie mcgee?

southampton.guy

pps - def suggest you duplicate this (or get it moved) to the SW section as there maybe members with more up to date or more comprehensive experience/knowledge of Bournemouth parties than me who don.t regualrly look in the SE section.

sexy_1231983

Thanks for the reply that agency looks like it's based in Southampton but will have to contact them.  Not sure if the guys are into extras just like the idea of a couple nude ladies serving drinks and maybe playing with each other

Offline buccdriver

Whether you want them 'serving drinks and/or playing with each other', you'll end up paying the same price as if you were shagging them. Remember the old chestnut,"It's their time you're paying for"......... :hi:

sexy_1231983

This is true but any suggestions would be great