Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: _Tantric Explosion_ - Camden  (Read 622 times)

Big Cat

After a non-stop run of positive punts - finally had my first Negative yesterday. This girl fucking SUCKED (not in the literal sense unfortunately)

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms were fine (it's not her you're speaking to though)

Place is very close to the station, 1 min walk, busy road. There were 2 guys hanging around outside who came in after me as I opened the door. This put me on edge a bit so I stopped and watched them go ahead but turns out they were visiting a mate of theirs (saw them go into some other guy's flat, all english blokes).

Anyway, 'Becky' let me in. Heavily tattooed - so her pictures are clearly old. Mid 30s polish lady with dark, dark bags under her eyes. I was expecting her to be hotter. Tried getting some convo going as I undressed/used the bathroom but she kept it to a minimum. Seems like she's generally a bit of a downcast kinda gal.

"Did my reception tell you is £70?" "Your page says £60". "OK 60, no problem". First bizarre exchange of the hour. I already had a bad vibe I'd never felt on a punt before but thought fuck it let's see how this goes...

The place is tiny - barely enough room for her massage table. Bathroom also very cramped.

The massage begins with two hands, and within 20 seconds I realise there's only one hand on me. I turn back and see her texting on her phone with the other hand. "What are you doing?" "Oh sorry is my reception". Puts the phone away and carries on.

For a while after that the massage is pretty damn good. Becky is a skilled pro masseuse and did some good deep tissue work on my back, arms and legs. Was feeling pretty relaxed but soon enough I feel just the one hand on me again. "You're on your phone again" I say without looking up. "No" she says while putting her phone away quickly. Bizarre.

There were random parts of the massage where she'd stop for a couple seconds to give herself a quick scratch (no idea where I could just hear the sound).

Asks me to turn over and does some decent work on front arms/chest/legs before it was HJ time. Rough technique and certainly nothing sensual about it. No effort on her part to be sexy. I insisted she get naked but she wasn't having it (fair enough). Grabbed her ass through her dress but she found it too rough (other masseuses I've visited seem to enjoy my ass grabbing technique)

It was pretty depressing actually, and a real head fuck how the least good looking WG (masseuse/whatever) I've ever been with is the only one who's made me feel like she wasn't enjoying my company. The annoying this is I knew this instantly from the vibe I got when I arrived but still went through with it.

She coughed a lot throughout the meeting, and must have noticed my sighs of exasperation as she said "sorry, too many cigarettes". Guess what she did as soon as the massage was over? Crouched down by the window and had a cigarette.

So yeah, bags under eyes + scratching herself + violent cough = draw your own conclusions.

Definitely has some legit massage skills but no sex appeal and nothing sensual about the service at all. Definitely felt like I wasted £60, but more annoyed at myself than anything.

One to avoid.