Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CLEOPATRASEXY  (Read 379 times)

Offline blackjack1

She's been on my hotlist for a while, but saw this review and its given me pause. However the review is by some1 whose only posted anything once......Has any1 seen her? she's well reviewed on AW though.

review:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=122790.0

Offline kuck

I saw her the last time she was around. I think I chose her because she looks exotic.

She gave good head. And she performed the most unusual rimming I've experienced. Something like a helicopter on full power. The rimming was so different, that I had to return the next day to experience it again. I never saw her again.

Hygiene wasn't paramount, but I was never tempted to go down on her, given that she looks like a humanoid bean bag.

She was friendly and good to talk to. I remember having a conversation about the impact of Brexit on Brazilian WGs, given the Irish border.

I wouldn't particularly recommend, unless you are a collector of all manner of experiences.

Offline blackjack1

I saw her the last time she was around. I think I chose her because she looks exotic.

She gave good head. And she performed the most unusual rimming I've experienced. Something like a helicopter on full power. The rimming was so different, that I had to return the next day to experience it again. I never saw her again.

Hygiene wasn't paramount, but I was never tempted to go down on her, given that she looks like a humanoid bean bag.

She was friendly and good to talk to. I remember having a conversation about the impact of Brexit on Brazilian WGs, given the Irish border.

I wouldn't particularly recommend, unless you are a collector of all manner of experiences.

Intresting, thanks. Think Ill end up seeing her when I'm in one of my more adventurous moods :drinks: