Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Isn't it funny how people know they are using fake pics............  (Read 1738 times)

raja

.............but carry on using them?

There are a few SPs advertising daily on BP with the same fake image everyday, what is the point?

Why not just use real pics???

Discuss.........

Offline Taggart

Maybe the are of lower interlect and think that all punters are thick too?
From conversations with some, they are certainly not tech savvy, which is where blokes tend to score.

But to think they can steal photos from other parts of the net, pass them off as their own, and think no one will say a word shows they are in their own little fantasy world too. Plus most of us can tell real or fake pics too.

However, some punters still cling to the all that glistens is gold theory, and expect a stunning beauty when they've chosen on heavily airbrushed images.

Offline akauya

.............but carry on using them?

There are a few SPs advertising daily on BP with the same fake image everyday, what is the point?

Why not just use real pics???

Discuss.........

Are you a teacher? Next you will be asking us to write a 1000 word 'compare and contrast' prossies essay :D

vorian

Are you a teacher? Next you will be asking us to write a 1000 word 'compare and contrast' prossies essay :D

Not the best phrased opening post in the world I must admit. Also I'm pretty sure I already did a 5065 word essay on a similar subject. :lol: :D

Offline akauya

Not the best phrased opening post in the world I must admit. Also I'm pretty sure I already did a 5065 word essay on a similar subject. :lol: :D

Ha... now I get it; the OP was thinking of you when he started the thread ;)

Sorry Raja, don't mean to derail your thread... carry on children

Offline CBPaul

Ha... now I get it; the OP was thinking of you when he started the thread ;)

Sorry Raja, don't mean to derail your thread... carry on children

Thank you Sir.

My homework is.....

They carry on doing it so they must get hits, either through access to their PG or bookings. Sure, punters will realise and not go back, thus they move about the country before the profile disappears and a new one opens in its place.

Too many evidently see a nice picture and that's all, they don't bother digging deeper into the profile or doing a reverse image search.

vorian

Thank you Sir.

My homework is.....

They carry on doing it so they must get hits, either through access to their PG or bookings. Sure, punters will realise and not go back, thus they move about the country before the profile disappears and a new one opens in its place.

Too many evidently see a nice picture and that's all, they don't bother digging deeper into the profile or doing a reverse image search.

For many prossies and scammers ignorance is Indeed bliss and very profitable.

raja

Thank you Sir.

My homework is.....

Why do they not just get a proper woman, it can't be that hard to find a real SP?  Or is it?

vorian

Why do they not just get a proper woman, it can't be that hard to find a real SP?  Or is it?

It is not hard but it is harder than ripping off pictures and relying on the ignorance of punters. Remember only a tiny fraction of punters are aware of this site and hence do not necessary have the same level of knowledge as members do.

Offline Bumfondler

They appear to be getting away with it...

I wonder how many punters find a girl, like the photos, make the arrangements, turn up then think "that's not her" then carry on anyway because little-brain has taken the wheel.

I visited a girl who was completely different, in many fundamental ways, from the "her" pictures. Before going any further, I mentioned that she wasn't the girl in the pictures. Her explanation was that she'd changed. Which she had, to someone else!  :scare:

raja

They appear to be getting away with it...

I wonder how many punters find a girl, like the photos, make the arrangements, turn up then think "that's not her" then carry on anyway because little-brain has taken the wheel.

I visited a girl who was completely different, in many fundamental ways, from the "her" pictures. Before going any further, I mentioned that she wasn't the girl in the pictures. Her explanation was that she'd changed. Which she had, to someone else!  :scare:

Would have been awesome if she said to you, "should have gone to spec savers"

Lol!

Offline CBPaul

As a pg scam I imagine that they can have a profile up in a matter of minutes, just so long as it gets enough hits they can collect the dosh before the profile gets removed. Minimal effort.